Members Map Pin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davycc

Car
2001 W203 C320 Elegance
Guys and girls,

I've thought about bringing something to the forum that I introduced to another forum I'm a member on, LUFCTALK ok ok I know a sad Leeds supporter.

Basically its a map to show the location of forum members. Adding your location to the map is easy just:

1. click on "add extra pin to this map"
2. Select your location ( don't put actual address just a local park, golf course etc)
3. Add yo ur name to the text box
4. Type in the password (to stop people messing I have it and can give to admin and mods so a PM can be sent) or as I do on the LUFC forum I add the pin for members they just gie me a general area.
Thats it.

Anyone interested just give me a shout. The link is Pin in the map - mark a spot; attach text; send to others

The LUFCTALK one can be seen here Pin in the map - mark a spot; attach text; send to others

Perhaps a sticky if it gets any interest, the LUFCTALK one was interesting as it was a global thing (yes Leeds Utd are global) but still interesting to see where fellow MB lovers are.

Hi Davy, thanks for including ladies in your original message! I can't really add my place to your map because my surname is amazingly unusual (although British through and through) and we are the only family with our surname, not just in our village but in the part of England'. Northwest is near enough for me...

Hi Davy, thanks for including ladies in your original message! I can't really add my place to your map because my surname is amazingly unusual (although British through and through) and we are the only family with our surname, not just in our village but in the part of England'. Northwest is near enough for me...

I Madam am forever the gentlemen..

Let me know if you want anything added to your text

I have put your pin (under lisa110rry) smack bang in the Lake District, hope that suits, if you'd like it changed just let me know.

Pin in the map - mark a spot; attach text; send to others

Last edited:
Sounds nice Davy and near enough!

You are an Irishman! Of course you are always a gentleman!

Sounds nice Davy and near enough!

You are an Irishman! Of course you are always a gentleman!

Ahh and there I must correct you gently as a gentleman must. I am indeed from across the Irish sea but I am a fellow British citizen born in the North of the Island. Add "Northern" to the phrase "Irish" and you have me spot on.

There however the paradox begins, Irish, Northern Irish, British it matter not a jot if we can label ourselves without hurt to others.

FECK ME THAT WAS DEEP

i'll accept the gentleman reference :D:D

Ahh and there I must correct you gently as a gentleman must. I am indeed from across the Irish sea but I am a fellow British citizen born in the North of the Island. Add "Northern" to the phrase "Irish" and you have me spot on.

There however the paradox begins, Irish, Northern Irish, British it matter not a jot if we can label ourselves without hurt to others.

FECK ME THAT WAS DEEP

i'll accept the gentleman reference :D:D

And is Athlone north of the border in County Antrim? That's the pin I see when I open your first link.

And is Athlone north of the border in County Antrim? That's the pin I see when I open your first link.

On my map it shows Antrim but I have reset the map (easy as there is only 2 so far lol)

But if I was showing as Athlone ( a lovely part of the Island I may add) then I can only apologise for the error.

Not a resounding start lol

See them now. So how is one added? Needs a password.

Last edited:
See them now. So how is one added? Needs a password.

Easy, either give me a rough location and I can add you or PM me and I'll give you the password then click on "add extra pin" at the foot of the map. Reason being we had "guests" who got the password and messed about.

OK peeps, apologies it seems that the host "Mappins" is on the way out so the new site is with ZeeMaps https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2522942&location=London&add=1#

No password this time but hopefully we only have sensible posters. Lisa110rry being the gent I've already added you to the new map. renault12ts as stated no need for password so fire away.

Thanks for your patience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom