Merc Jeep Custom Mod

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Usuf_x

Car
E240 Avantagarde Estate
Over the weekend I went to pick up an AMG exhaust in south London and I came across this beast sitting at the guys garage....

IMAG0680.jpg
[/IMG]

the guy who did this said it was for customer and I can only take one picture as I asked kindly otherwise he was very protective about it. shame i could not get the interitor pics as it had custom two tone leather same colour as body with cream including the steerig wheel beautiful.

He added other customer mods such as carbon fibre AMG badge that glows red at night when you have the headlights on, LED tail lights looked funky.

Nice colour, but G-Wagens look better without mods IMO (I do like the Brabus roof spoiler though!)

Do you know engine's in it?

Look at the side exhausts and given its probably had a lot spent on it...

I would think G55

800bhp anyone?
DSCF0935.jpg

DSCF0934.jpg

DSCF0933.jpg

Damn! I've just made a mess on my screen!

^ from memory this car worked out to be £400,000 and was at the Geneva show last year.

Funny we go every year and every year if I could have one car, it would be a G class.

My dad had a 230GE SWB back way I was a sprog, underneath its built like a tank. Proper lower range, diff locks etc etc I remember the checked seat pattern. A far cry from that above but actually in a way given how old very similar :) :)

not sure what engine is in it as i said before the guy was selective is what he said, I think for security reasons he didn't want to give too much info or take snaps.

but I do like it.

I just checked out the prices of these and i am very shocked to see how much these beauties cost!!!

Very nice that :cool: but I`d lose the indicators since he`s got the mirrors as well as the yellow brakes

I miss my old LWB G-Class :(

If ever a car was built like a tank.......
My kids hated it because it was so uncool - that just added to the pleasure. I used to take great delight in dropping them off at school in it :)

uncool NO WAY, on the cool wall it would be ICE COLD cool :)

I'm still looking for the JEEP ??

Got to be honest, I thought that this was going to be a thread about a Jeep that has been modified to look like a Mercedes G wagen.

G-wagons are butt ugly, lets face it. But, for reasons I can't explain, I really want one!!

Lots of people call 4x4s Jeeps - a bit like hoover or biro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom