mercedes 320ce auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good grief that seems cheap. Is it really brown though? it looks like 199 blue black to me, but then I am pretty much colour blind.

It does look 199

The bloke who's advertising it is 71, so it could be his eyes! Looks like a nice motor though.

Aren't the early 320's most likely to have rotten looms

So what? Some buyers are so obsessed with details like the loom, badges in the right position, exhaust tips & etc that they are in danger of missing the wood for the trees

If you want a decent W124 go prepared for some hard work. If you can find the perfect car well done - just don't dare complain it's too expensive!

Good W124s don't grow on trees. Deciding against a good example because it may need a loom is missing the point. To put it in perspective, a loom costs what I recommend to allow for one year's maintenance. Or seven tanks of fuel...

Nick Froome

Nice looking car. Sportline steering wheel so probably suspension as well.
At 143K miles and twenty years old I would suspect the loom's already been changed.

Lovely looking car.

How does one know when the loom needs replacing? Ie are there a series of things that go wrong or is it a preventative measure?

Scott

Lovely looking car.

How does one know when the loom needs replacing? Ie are there a series of things that go wrong or is it a preventative measure?

Scott

You`re safe on your one

Thanks dw124. I'm building a list of things to buy so will score that off!

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom