Mercedes 320ce Coupe NO RUST NO ADVISORIES (1993)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
looks a real bargain. I think these coupe`s in this condition can only go up in value. I owned a 1994 320 ce and was the best car I have ever owned since out of almost 30 other marques.

I am so tempted!

I do rather like the pillar less coupe, I assume fixing the seat belt butler and the intermittent wipe would not usually be onerous tasks? Is the intermittent controlled by a relay? I understand the seat belt butler function often just needs a motor rebuild?

I know this is more money but you`ve nothing to lose by making an offer 1996 MERCEDES E320 | eBay

I know which one I`d go for

Thank you that is kind , any particular reason you think the one above is a better car? I would have though mileage becomes less important at this age and history and condiiton are all?

The intermittent wipe is probably the relay. New one solved the same problem on our estate for 35 euros.
The seat belt butler is I think quite fiddly to sort out but probably depends on the actual problem.
I do like the ruby red one. Much better spec for little more money

Thank you that is kind , any particular reason you think the one above is a better car? I would have though mileage becomes less important at this age and history and condiiton are all?
For me working aircon and the black interior work in its favour.

The reasons are many such as electric seats in good condition,number of owners mileage etc

Don`t get me wrong as the car on the first post looks nice but It`s just that I like the other one more

they both look nice to me and the prices arent too bad either. i may have bought mine for much less but have already spent nigh on two grand,and thats before the paintwork and wheel renovation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:doh:

I know this is more money but you`ve nothing to lose by making an offer 1996 MERCEDES E320 | eBay

I know which one I`d go for

Awful looking car, can't stand red, black leather just shows up all the dirt, electric seats and air con are just more things to go wrong and as for the mileage it's sky high.

Please tell me I'm right?

...to late, I've already googled 'W124 CE' buyers guides'

In all seriousness that car does seem like a cracker.

That red one looks lovely, however, we've all spotted lovely looking cars that are attractively priced only to turn up and them to be completely knackered, although the red one does look as though it's pretty well up together.

Looks good but only 3 stamps in the book in the last 12 years?

I hate adverts with "no offers". Everybody wants something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom