Mercedes AMG Experience in Silverstone with C63 Black series and C63s...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nico2014

Car
W204 C220 CDI sport, W204 C350 CDI Sport, W212 E350 CDI Sport and Now E63 AMG 6.3 AMG PP
Hi everyone,

I thought you would be interested in knowing my experience at Silverstone circuit today (Tuesday 13th October 15) with the AMG team. I was delighted to be able to drive 2 x different cars and this racing experience is my very first one ever with a very skilled female driving instructor:

C63 Black series AMG coupe 6.2 L and the new AMG C63s Sedan 4.0 Bi-turbo.

Both cars were truly amazing and to my surprise the C63s delivered quite identical performance with the famous 6.2L tuned C63 Black series. Just only an ever so slight difference with the sound as M156 was still a bit louder but the new C63s delivered fantastic and I was really impressed as to how it could match the power and the torque was instant too.

I just uploaded 2 new x videos on Youtube for anyone interested to hear and compare engine sounds (but I must warn you that the 2 videos are quite long to watch (sorry), but I like to keep a copy on youtube for my own record)

See the links below:

C63 Black series AMG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYh7_3VPKLM&feature=youtu.be

C63s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-9kkL1lFhE&feature=youtu.be

The Silverstone experience was simply awesome and I would recommend anyone, who has not done it yet, to try it out...

Second video is now fully uploaded with youtube!

Last edited:
Please do, the AMG team are so helpful and professional. You will be getting a proper one to one private tuition and guidance. Every driver instructor is highly experienced. It was really cool and the theory tuition took place in the very waiting lounge where the 3 x F1 finalists drivers gather to get refreshment and towels before coming out to the podium. That made it a bit more special too!! Also it is fair to say that Silverstone is a very big racing track as I have never been in but always watched the F1 race on tv. Really worth visiting the circuit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom