Mercedes Audio 10 CD Player (Inc. Operating Manual & Radio Code)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dokalj

MB Enthusiast
Genuine Mercedes Audio 10 CD Player + Operating Manual + Radio Key Code

This was previously removed from my ML163 when I upgraded to Comand 2.0 and will fit other models in the Mercedes-Benz range.

Part Number: A170 820 03 86

Radio Code: 10594

Brand: Alpine

Model: MF2910

I would like £50 or best offer + £7.99 p+p (1st class) or £5.99 p+p (2nd
class)

Mercedes Audio 10 CD Player (Inc. Operating Manual & Radio Code) | eBay

Collection is welcomed and please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Morning,

Hope you are well.

I have an r129 sl320 with an aftermarket Sony BT thus would like a replacement original...

Loads of audio 10s on eBay but would rather buy from a forum member of course!

However my offer would be £35 posted please.

All good wishes Giles

If it helps the OP I think the price is very fair. I just sold my Audio 10 cassette player (not CD) from my R129 for £35, so for a CD version I don't think it's expensive.

Morning,

Hope you are well.

I have an r129 sl320 with an aftermarket Sony BT thus would like a replacement original...

Loads of audio 10s on eBay but would rather buy from a forum member of course!

However my offer would be £35 posted please.

All good wishes Giles

Hello Giles,

All is well, thank you - I hope you are too?

Unfortunately, I am unable to accept your offer of £35 inc. postage.

Please feel free message me via the forum, if you wish to discuss further.

Kindest Regards

J

If it helps the OP I think the price is very fair. I just sold my Audio 10 cassette player (not CD) from my R129 for £35, so for a CD version I don't think it's expensive.

Thanks for the support R129Melvin :thumb:

Hi,

How's the condition of the unit as I'm looking for one in very good condition for the E500.

Hi,

How's the condition of the unit as I'm looking for one in very good condition for the E500.

Hi,

I would describe it as A1 condition when considering it isn't brand new and was removed from the vehicle when 6yrs old @90k. If I was being super critical, the knobs have a small amount of wear (up close).

If you PM me your e-mail, I would be happy to send some more pictures?

p.s. I am including the manual as well.

Thanks

Thanks for the support R129Melvin :thumb:

Just sharing my experience as it was only last week, and my unit had a worn button too (as many seem to have).

As these were made by Alpine I think the sound quality is surprisingly good compared to some factory head units too, so well worth it if someone doesn't have a collection of tapes :D

------------------------- sold -------------------------

...if one doesn't ask (politely of course) ;one doesn't get & in the end I paid the full ebay asking price :)

Looking forward to replacing the rather incongruous (for a 95 sl) if good sounding and well equipped Sony BT60 Mechless which I will offer for sale on here and ebay...

...if one doesn't ask (politely of course) ;one doesn't get & in the end I paid the full ebay asking price :)

Looking forward to replacing the rather incongruous (for a 95 sl) if good sounding and well equipped Sony BT60 Mechless which I will offer for sale on here and ebay...

Well done! :thumb:

...the stereo was exactly as described...very many thanks joss.

...the stereo was exactly as described...very many thanks joss.

No worries and I'm glad your happy. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom