Mercedes Bodywork Shop Bentford, South London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

14emerc

Car
E class 220cdi
Has anyone had any bodywork repairs carried out at MB Bentford. My understanding is that all the needed work is done on site and with a lifetime warranty. Would be interested in others who have any experience of MB Bentford.

I recently visited them for a quote for a front end repair and repspray. I ended up going with another repairer fast lane body and paint in Guildford based on good reviews and their professional handling of my job. I get it back on Saturday so we’ll see if that was a good decision.

I had no qualms about Brentford and they do do all repairs themselves onsite, or so they said. It’s a big site and they certainly get a lot of work, sothe basis of there not being a huge volume of negative reviews I’d say they are decent..

Thanks AlexM
I can't find much at all in the way of reviews.

They set Peter's (C43AMG here) C43 headlining on fire, a saga that went on for some considerable time. Nothing reflected well on them, including an actively dangerous loan car.

Under warranty I had a badly aligned boot lid stripped down and realigned about 5 years ago. The repair is still good and I had no problems.
I did ask them to quote for a bonnet respray about 3 years ago and even they said their quoted price was ridiculous and recommended Chips Away in St Albans !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom