mercedes boot emblem query??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dresho

Car
2013 c class amg sports plus coupe obsidian black with amg black alloys
hi firstly want to say thanks for the great help ive got from this forum

Now im looking for a flat black mercedes emblem for the bonnet of my car

I have seen the amg ones and the brabus ones etc but dont want that, just want a flat black emblem with either a silver mercedes star in the centre of it or a high gloss back star in the centre.

Have been on ebay and googled searched and not found anything. have any of you guys come across any? and if not and has to be custom made do you know of any good guys that could do this?

thanks again

When I looked round I couldn't find one either. So I popped mine off, and spayed it myself, couple of coats of plastic primer and a couple of coats of Black Plasticote from B&Q. Looks great in my opinion, not to everybody's taste. When it stops raining I'll pop out and take a picture.

When I looked round I couldn't find one either. So I popped mine off, and spayed it myself, couple of coats of plastic primer and a couple of coats of Black Plasticote from B&Q. Looks great in my opinion, not to everybody's taste. When it stops raining I'll pop out and take a picture.

cheers would appreciate picture of how it has turned out - may have indetified a niche market for customized emblems!as it seems we both cant find them!

Here are a couple of pics Dresho.
CIMG0017.jpg
CIMG0019.jpg

The emblem is attached in the centre by three prongs that push into three holes in the boot lid. Just need to be careful when pulling it off not to break the outer ring. I got my finger nail under the edge then used a plastic trim removal tool.

ahh that looks good!ive actual found that already!just reallised by thread read wrong and was supposed to say fornt bonnet emblem not boot!

apologies! will correct!

the emblem for the bonnet i have bought is exactly like yours! i like it!

will take your tips re fitting it on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom