Mercedes E-Class Production. Easy Life...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I like the way the dashboard is inserted, five wheel bolts at once, the shell dropping over the struts and that Star Lady at the end of the video. :)

[YOUTUBE]LEgGqSybLTo[/YOUTUBE]

What I liked was the way that front bumper assembly changed "chameleon like" from Tenorite grey to Iridium silver to match the car by the time the two guys had carried it from the rack to the assembly line. That's clever. They also missed the bit where the "Badge Fraulein" winks to the camera and says----
mit Ausnahme der Briten-Kunden die NO BONNET EMBLEM für Sie verstehen!!!!!!

What I liked was the way that front bumper assembly changed "chameleon like" from Tenorite grey to Iridium silver to match the car by the time the two guys had carried it from the rack to the assembly line. That's clever. They also missed the bit where the "Badge Fraulein" winks to the camera and says----
mit Ausnahme der Briten-Kunden die NO BONNET EMBLEM für Sie verstehen!!!!!!

Not much gets past you, Graeme. That's the French and Germans brought to book today, although I'm struggling to translate in both posts. :)

I wonder how much the labour charge would be at a dealership to fit a 212 front grille? ;)

This is how my car is getting made :D *dreamy*

I want one of those 5 wheel bolt spinners. :D

actually it's just a central cog on 5 surrounding cogs that you spin the central shaft anti-clockwise. It'd be pretty easy to make for those who take wheels off every weekend to clean their brakes, etc.

So, the grille is longer attached to the bonnet.

Correct. It's part of the snout now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom