Mercedes E63 W212 @ MSL Performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That does sound very very sweet.

Whats the costing on this system.

Give ACID@MSL a bell Gareth, he'll sort you out, I'll just say "not cheap"
but quality never is. :thumb:

Ohhh that sounds mean!

Hope it's not too intrusive inside the car:eek:

it's ok I've got the wife + kids ear defenders :D
Cos I'll be driving everywhere with the windows down! :rock:

Now that sounds mental!!!!

I will here you from mine (Cleadon) when you start up.......should get some nice gains with the Long Tube headers and the re-map........50+BHP

i nearly had a man crisis when i heard that vid. that could start earthquakes! enjoy

I will here you from mine (Cleadon) when you start up.......should get some nice gains with the Long Tube headers and the re-map........50+BHP

Yeah Lee, although the extra power is the byproduct as I was actually chasing some extra Sound (which I think MSL have achieved) :D

It should be somewhere up near 570 - 580 ish maybe

But power will be the next mod, once I've saved for one them S/C :thumb:

When I saw your car Jim at Acid's, I thought to myself 'why does this car has no exhaust tips'... Now I know why.

That vid on Facebook page sounds absolutely insane! IPE headers looked amazing. Attention to detail, welds - quality is the best I've seen so far. I would love a sound like that on a 55.

When I saw your car Jim at Acid's, I thought to myself 'why does this car has no exhaust tips'... Now I know why.

LOL

That vid on Facebook page sounds absolutely insane! IPE headers looked amazing. Attention to detail, welds - quality is the best I've seen so far. I would love a sound like that on a 55.

Cheers mate, it may have been a 1st for MSL fitting these to an E63 but what a job they did, as you say attention to detail is second to none, I was watching Imran do the seam welds thinking to myself:

"how does he make it look so easy"

My welding attempts normally leave a hole in the surface or big burn marks :D so I gave up trying a long time ago.

My thanks to Acid + the team!

Another TOP JOB turned out from MSL :thumb:

Morning Jim,

I was with Alex when he was looking at it and, going by the pics and videos you're going to be one happy bunny with that.

Totally agree about the welding, some skill there.

Hope you enjoy it for many years to come, yet somehow I sense that you're already looking for the next mods. :)

Morning Jim,

I was with Alex when he was looking at it and, going by the pics and videos you're going to be one happy bunny with that.

Totally agree about the welding, some skill there.

Hope you enjoy it for many years to come, yet somehow I sense that you're already looking for the next mods. :)

More mods!!! Wash your mouth out!! LOL :D

What ever give you that idea ;) I do have a small list :rolleyes: that I'd like to get done, but like most things in life it comes down to money and stopping my wife spending it first :D

One word: -

Weistec :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom