Mercedes InCar Internet (NOT WiFi Hotspot! As in Online functions for NTG 3/3.5)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sunnydude959

Car
Mercedes
Hi Guys,

I have a copy of ASRA and WIS and I have found instructions on there to retrofit InCar Internet - which is not and nothing to do with incar hotspot;

Internet in your car

It is operation item 82-7569-02 on ASRA (1.8hrs work) and its document number AZ82.85-P-0005SC

I wonder if someone knows what part number this incar internet retrofit kit is? I can't seem to find it on EPC at all.

Thanks
Sunny

Your dealer can find this in the accessories system. I'm not sure if its still available, its just a hotspot with a SIM in it and a connection to the car's phone antenna. Not even sure if it was 4G though

Richard

Your dealer can find this in the accessories system. I'm not sure if its still available, its just a hotspot with a SIM in it and a connection to the car's phone antenna. Not even sure if it was 4G though

Richard

Thank you Richard, I shall enquire from them on Monday

Hello, What was the outcome to this? I noticed that the facelift CL500 has support for this in australia - Shame MB UK has thrown this model out of the door

He said he'll check on Monday.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom