Mercedes Me Adapter @£40

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ldare

Car
2007 R320 CDI Sport / 2003 270ML CDI Inspiration
Hi Guys
Is it worth £40 for a Mercedes Me Adapter? Has anyone bought one? Did it change your life?

Cheers
Lou

Lou, shop around as some dealers are selling them at a much lower price (eg £10) or even giving them away. They don't really do anything of great use, so you could be disappointed. Fuel level in litres and battery voltage is about your lot.

Whether that's air th the cost, I'm not sure. I don't regret buying them but if I'm honest I've spent several times more time setting them up (and resetting them up when I changed phones) than using them for anything remotely useful!

Totally useless but great fun :D

Possible usage:

If you have Mobilo cover and you break down then it is supposed to send any fault codes to the Mobilo center before a mobile mechanic is dispatched.

If you need to log your journeys and mileage e.g. for work.

If you forget where you parked your car (but keep on mind it's not a real time tracker device, i.e. it will show you were the car last was when you walked away from it, but it won't know where it is now e.g. if it was stolen or your wife drove it away etc).

I'll try and twist their arm tomorrow for a free one. MOT and Service booked on my A Class.

I bought an Xtrons OBD2 connector for £6.99, really impressed with the data you can view with the Torque app.

As above limited useability and functions - mine stopped working 2weeks ago and I'm not rushing to fix it tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom