Mercedes ML320 v6 2002 any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
As above, The wife who has a 2015 X-trail wants a 2nd car and Likes this ML

Now i've obviously told her it's not going tobe economical at all! But still she want to go and have a look.

I know Nothing about ML's, So what are these like?

2003 MERCEDES ML 320 AUTOMATIC 4X4 ** 7 SEATER ** | eBay

Car in Question ^

Last edited:
A mate regularly buys these because he likes them so much. Drives them until the first major thing goes wrong and then parts them out. I would say you could buy cheaper but like any old ish car it's pot luck as to whether you end up with a lemon. I like them but never had one.

Well you picked the right place to look for a ML,Frinton,without doubt Essex is the place to buy a older 4x4,many have never left the road,this one looks to be in great condition,I like the fact they have not taken the tow hitch off,I have heard good things about this car sales two people I know have bought and had no real problems,check the MOT's on line that always gives you some idea of how the car has been treated,best of luck.

Ha ha, Frinton!!
My mum has a couple of renters there. That car has probably not been over 60mph ever in its life.

Please swap the word "Bike" for Car..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wBeUVYUPjY

MB will be a better build than Nissan + it will have a better 4 wheel drive system...

I agree it is a nice 'bike' for the age, and seems great value as well.

I wouldn't go as far as that it has a better 4 wheel drive and better build. The Nissan X-Trail is actually very capable, always has been.

I love mine. It's done a few trips to Germany and, although not particularly economical, it is smooth and comfortable with loads of room. Hopefully it will have a longe European road trip in the summer.

Attachments

• P4180070.jpg
    P4180070.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom