Mercedes Salvage Yards online??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karozza

Car
SL55 AMG/C180 K
Where is the best place to start my quest online for a front valve block?? I would like to one from the UK OR Europe instead of buying from the U.S.!?

They will be closed today because it is a public holiday (Bank Holiday in England) so you should get a response tomorrow, hopefully.

Just sent them a mail, will wait for reply.

Thanks again.

Opinions about Dronsfields tend to be , ahem , somewhat polarised ....

Opinions about Dronsfields tend to be , ahem , somewhat polarised ....

Out of the first 3 breakers I sent mails to, only Dronsfields came back with an answer. They have a complete Front Valve Block off a 2004 model & I gave them the part number. £ 325 + VAT + postage

Do you have any experience with them??

You could always try Acid MSL on here! If he can help, he most definitely will!!

Thought they only did new parts?!

Nope! As much as MSL are known on here for modifying/tuning knowledge, they also have a plethora of used parts. Anyone who has been and has had the 'tour' will tell you how big the outfit is. I would be very surprised if he didnt have what you were after! :thumb:

The early ones can be rebuilt with new seals :thumb:the later ones can't.:(
[YOUTUBE HD]vqkfz2LRoPQ[/YOUTUBE HD]

Abb said:
Nope! As much as MSL are known on here for modifying/tuning knowledge, they also have a plethora of used parts. Anyone who has been and has had the 'tour' will tell you how big the outfit is. I would be very surprised if he didnt have what you were after! :thumb:

Thanks for the info, will have a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom