Mercedes SL55 AMG R230, Fully loaded

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Preston-m3

Car
SL55 AMG. BLACK.
I spent some time looking for the right SL55 AMG until I finally found this beautiful, well cared for example. I think it has every factory option, inc panoramic roof, adaptive cruise control, lingtronic, massage seats, heated and cooled seats, parktronic, rear tinted screen which looks amazing with the black panoramic roof. The car wants for nothing, will have a new MOT & service will be carried out next week. 2 new tyres being fitted next week all ready for the new owner. Comes with tailored car cover and car specific trickle charger. Alloys refurbished 4 weeks ago so perfect, detailed a few months ago, photographic evidence book of this comes with the car. Upgraded steering wheel is beautiful and lovely to hold, upgraded interior trims silver carbon, OEM Mercedes Digital TV module comes with the car. Exhaust system has been fettled a little to give an improved V8 "rumble" which sounds amazing. Black is the only colour to buy these appreciating cars in. All manuals and books included, 2 keys included, FLY plate included. I get comments everywhere I go on this car. I am selling as I need a bigger car so would be interested in a part ex, try me. Next MOT due 10/01/2018, Full service history, BLACK, £20,000.

I can never get photos to upload for some reason so below is a direct link to the autotrader advert. Mercedes-Benz SL Class 5.4 SL55 AMG 2dr
Any questions please let me know, 07595963921 thanks for looking.
Cheers Mark

hopefully the auto trader link works now.

I spent some time looking for the right SL55 AMG until I finally found this beautiful, well cared for example. I think it has every factory option, inc panoramic roof, adaptive cruise control, lingtronic, massage seats, heated and cooled seats, parktronic, rear tinted screen which looks amazing with the black panoramic roof. The car wants for nothing, will have a new MOT & service will be carried out next week. 2 new tyres being fitted next week all ready for the new owner. Comes with tailored car cover and car specific trickle charger. Alloys refurbished 4 weeks ago so perfect, detailed a few months ago, photographic evidence book of this comes with the car. Upgraded steering wheel is beautiful and lovely to hold, upgraded interior trims silver carbon, OEM Mercedes Digital TV module comes with the car. Exhaust system has been fettled a little to give an improved V8 "rumble" which sounds amazing. Black is the only colour to buy these appreciating cars in. All manuals and books included, 2 keys included, FLY plate included. I get comments everywhere I go on this car. I am selling as I need a bigger car so would be interested in a part ex, try me. Next MOT due 10/01/2018, Full service history, BLACK, £20,000.

I can never get photos to upload for some reason so below is a direct link to the autotrader advert.

Mercedes-Benz SL Class 5.4 SL55 AMG 2dr

Any questions please let me know, 07595963921 thanks for looking.
Cheers Mark

hopefully the link above works now. :wallbash:

help?

link works everywhere else and is taken directly from the at advert yet won't work on here?:fail:wallbash::dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom