mercedes w124 300ce-24

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks OKish

Sales Pitch
"With a few hundred pounds spent on it and a little TLC, this will be a really nice example of the model for the next owner "
Probable reality check
"With a few thousand pounds spent on it and a little TLC, this will be a really nice example of the model for the next owner "
Usual caveats--- rear sill jacking points--- rear subframe front chassis mounts Cylinder head gasket--- ancient electrics, springs/shocks etc

No reserve---- one offer of £500 spells a spares money offer not a runner. Possibly worth buying as a donor car for those almost new sportline parts??

Dont actually think the car is a "sportline" No wing decals - ok could have been removed. No inside shots, and no engine shots. No shot of the boot with appropriate signage either. Standard 300 Coupe with Sportline write up?

Who me spoil sport?

Last edited:
QUOTE FROM THE ADVERT? Notice the seller does not claim the car itself is a sportline model.

Sportline suspension (new springs and shocks costing nearly £1,100 in May 2013 - only 5,000 miles ago

and
and I've kept all invoices for work and parts since I've owned it. since 2012

should easy to check??

Noted. Crafty aint he?

Half his first line in the title of his ad. MERCEDES 300CE-24 COUPE

Like I say crafty.

Last edited:
Those C Class wheels look bloody horrible on it

The reason it's not a Sportline is that there weren't any Sportline Coupes. What he may mean is that he fitted Sports Chassis front suspension bits

Those front wings have been filled & painted fairly recently and the rust is new. It's not original paint on the wings

Nick Froome

Last edited:
£1,237.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom