Mercedes W124 AMG Ducktail Spoiler RARE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So you've been stiffed for the cash.

I think a little day out is in order now don't you ?

I will be going to London to visit family, so I may well pay him a visit. I have refrained from saying anything negative, but some people are just unbelievable.

Thank you guys for the advice. It is appreciated.

I have refrained from saying anything negative, but some people are just unbelievable.

You're yet to leave him a feedback on ebay too ;)

Right...
I have just been on the Forums now.. havnt been on in a while.. and seen this thread about me...
People just comment on so many aspects they dont know about..
How could anyone call me a rat when they dont even know the facts or anything? Ive been on this forum for a very very long time and quite recently sold some alloy rims to a buyer which picked them up from my home and he can well tell you that I am an honest gentleman!
I do not appreciate being picked on by a member and other members asking to BAN me??
This is totally unfair without knowing basic facts.
ITEM WAS PAID FOR. SENT WITH POSTAGE.. 3 weeks later multiple texts being sent to me stating the item was not recieved. I cant find proof of postage but naming and shaming is not fair.. as I did send the item END OF.
Doesnt look too good I know but ive sold many things on ebay as well without problems.. This is the first issue I have had and to JAM38.. Paying me a visit without my consent will not be nice as it will just cause problems.... Why have you not phoned me all this time?
Totally unfair in my case...
Call me tomorrow to discuss ok.. I dont need your poxy few quid as I cannot be shamed for such a stupid situation
I respect this forum and most members on here but some need to Learn to not jump to BAN conclusions and just blame me for the whole situation!
Kind Regards

Right...
I have just been on the Forums now.. havnt been on in a while.. and seen this thread about me...

I did check your last activity on the forum before I put my post as well as yesterday morning you were also here so the ^ it's a lie

Also how come the spoiler is still for sale when you already send it to him?

OP, you are selling on ebay so must know their rules regarding postage & the difference between proof of postage & proof of delivery.

You know saying

ITEM WAS PAID FOR. SENT WITH POSTAGE.. 3 weeks later multiple texts being sent to me stating the item was not recieved. I cant find proof of postage but naming and shaming is not fair.. as I did send the item END OF.

won't wash on ebay & it doesn't wash here. I'm willing to bet it won't wash when you are the purchaser instead of the seller.

If you bought a fridge from Currys, a book from Amazon or a part from MB & it didn't arrive would you be happy to be told "we send it. END OF"?

My homepage on the family is set to this site i was not active. Everytime a automatic login is made is shows active on this site. O
I dont need you to tell me im lying without knowing anything!
I will discuss with the buyer a refund which is not for anyone to talk about. This i think is going a bit far for an item maybe lost in the post. I dont expect to e treated as a fraudster like this. Totally unfair.
The item is not still for sale id iot, i ended the listing on ebay for the buyer in question at the moment. Check dates properly.

The item is not still for sale id iot, i ended the listing on ebay for the buyer in question at the moment. Check dates properly.

I'd watch your mouth mate and not start with me :mad: have you read post 20?If not,go read it

Im not starting on you sir i dont know you... Im trying to call the buyer now so this can be resolved with a refund but he is not picking up. I will carry on calling.
Lets not jump to conclusions as im trying to resolve it.
Thanks

Being in an unfair position is not nice is it? Just like how we agreed a sale over the phone for the bumper you had listed on eBay, then you suddenly decided to cancel the sale because I had the same accent as a person you previously had problems with?!

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if all these allegations are true against you. You mentioned to me on the phone that you took this matter to court regarding the ducktail spoiler, I'm guessing that was all lies too?

Im trying to call the buyer now so this can be resolved with a refund but he is not picking up

What's to discuss, why not just give the refund? You've already said you don't need his poxy few quid!

ive been calling all morning trying to get through to him but got no answer.. sent 3 sms messages.. waiting for a reply now so i can issue a refund

ive been calling all morning trying to get through to him but got no answer.. sent 3 sms messages.. waiting for a reply now so i can issue a refund

Why do you need to call him/message him?

Simply issue a refund and be done with it.

Last edited:
No smoke without fire comes to mind.

Ive been calling Raj all day and messages sent.. proof is on my phone with no response at all..
Once a response is mate with a paypal address a refund will be made as i cannot find the paypal email address on file after 30 days.

Ive been calling Raj all day and messages sent.. proof is on my phone with no response at all..
Once a response is mate with a paypal address a refund will be made as i cannot find the paypal email address on file after 30 days.

If you log into paypal and go into history, you can select the dates you wish to view (I just checked july-aug last year). All information is still there

I've been out all day, with my phone left at home. I have emailed the gentleman my email address to make a refund. To be honest, I don't wish to talk to him. I have been trying to get my money back for a while now. It does not matter whether the amount is £10 or £1,000,000. I have been very accommodating and I have learnt some valuable lessons.

The point about visiting, was not a threat or anything sinister. It wold just have been to meet up to discuss things face to face to resolve the matter.

If/when I get a refund I will update the thread.

Right...
People just comment on so many aspects they dont know about..
How could anyone call me a rat when they dont even know the facts or anything? Ive been on this forum for a very very long time and quite recently sold some alloy rims to a buyer which picked them up from my home and he can well tell you that I am an honest gentleman!
I do not appreciate being picked on by a member and other members asking to BAN me??
This is totally unfair without knowing basic facts.
Doesnt look too good I know but ive sold many things on ebay as well without problems.. This is the first issue I have had and to JAM38.. Paying me a visit without my consent will not be nice as it will just cause problems.... Why have you not phoned me all this time?
Totally unfair in my case...
Call me tomorrow to discuss ok.. I dont need your poxy few quid as I cannot be shamed for such a stupid situation
I respect this forum and most members on here but some need to Learn to not jump to BAN conclusions and just blame me for the whole situation!
Kind Regards

I was in constant contact and asked for proof of postage on the day the item was sent and the following day. I have called and texted and the calls were initially answered, but after receiving the same reply reply of 'it will be chased up', I resorted to texting.

Feebie excuse. Refund the man, you have his address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom