Mercedes w639 Vito or Viano upto 12k low miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just a quick update, Dealer got back tome, It doesnt have sensor's? and only has partial Service history, So we are leaving it. The search continues.
do the vitos have the electric sliding doors Gav?

Ok So Just a Bump still after a Viano/vito Compact or long £13k max budget for right vehicle must be 8 seats at least

Put a Deposit down on the Vito in wales. So fingers crossed all sorted Thanks :)

Yay hope it’s works out!

Lol so do I or the wife won’t be impressed and I’m sure it will be all my fault lol, That little A class we bought last year hasn’t missed a beat cracking little car. Just hope the Vito will be as good.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed it's a good 'un!

Apparently it was a Mobility car from new and Full dealer history. Long drive home so lets hope it is indeed as good as everything suggests.

Looks a decent spec tbh

I thought that's what I said - that they were plastic until the facelift before the W447?!
Maybe he doesn’t understand steel is a metal? :D

Just a update, I went and viewed and test drove the Silver 110 cdi and didnt buy it. :(

Tbh i've not driven a Manual Vito before, the gears seem to want to crunch when selected, Steering was also very vague when turned almost felt like you were steering against a Cam if that makes sense, Very light and fought the opposite way when turning.

"A" pillar internal trim was hanging down as the clips had been broken, Coupled with the Cigar/ashtray front missing i decided against it.

So the search continues. :/

Just a update, I went and viewed and test drove the Silver 110 cdi and didnt buy it. :(

Tbh i've not driven a Manual Vito before, the gears seem to want to crunch when selected, Steering was also very vague when turned almost felt like you were steering against a Cam if that makes sense, Very light and fought the opposite way when turning.

"A" pillar internal trim was hanging down as the clips had been broken, Coupled with the Cigar/ashtray front missing i decided against it.

So the search continues. :/
Told you an auto is the way ;) wishing you all the best hope you find one

8/9 seater are a little Rare :/ t567wab 120/122? whats those buddy? v6's? If so were not worried what the engine is, But its got tobe the under th £500 bracket so either a early car or 2010 onwards.

That’s what I had in mind.

How about a nice dualiner and you’ll fit third row of seats yourself?
You are more than handy in that department

So are the seat all interchangeable ?? As i'm thinking i could get a 7 seater and convert it to the bench?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom