mercedes wheel bolts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zerocool

Car
vr6 rallye
rusty wheel bolts seems to be a common problem on some merc models. and a new set can cost 40-50 pounds
I have a large selection of bolts for mercs that are new.
I am offering a full set for 15 pounds inc postage.
that is for 16 bolts as most cars have locking wheel bolts.
if anyone is interested,please let me know your requirements,even if you need just a few and I will see if I have them.

I'd be interested in a full set - for Alloys - didn't particularly like the look of mine the last time I had my wheels off !

1999 C200 Estate, with 16" SLK wheels 7J front, 8J rears - (although the bolts from my old 15" wheels fitted fine)

S.

can post to portugal but the postage alone will be about 12 quid due to the weight.
can you let me have the exact size of your bolts,length of thread and whole length of bolt.
or just a pic would do,as I don't want to get you guys the wrong bolts.

Groannnnnnn..........and now there is a post on what has been a trying experience. I have just ordered a set of bolts from Select Auto Supplies in Coventry fo rmy newly aquired 16" alloys. I only wish I had taken Jimmy's advice and contacted you earlier today :( :crazy: :crazy: . But wait...............do you have 4 locking bolts for my car? 30mm thread length 1.5mm thread pitch, radial seats?

unfortunatly not,locking wheel bolts don't get changed very often.
how much have you been quoted for locking bolts?
if you can get the part number for them,I might be able to get them cheaper.

and there is the problem. Mercedes quoted me £65 but were not sure if they would fit as the wheels are (so i am infromed) not genuine Mercedes. They are Melher 16" 71/2J's with a 40ET. Any help here would be appreciated. Dont want to lose them as they look bang on. As for part number? I will speak to them later today and ask. I am lucky that my stealer is quite friendly and not bothered about giving out part numbers.

Last edited:
Thanks Glynn,

Got my shiny new set of wheelbolts within a couple of days, the BMW box was a nice touch. :D

Ian,

you can get locking nuts from any good motor factor. Just try them there and then. Mine had to be long ones and i just went through all the merc ones they had until i found some that fit.

Jay

jaymanek said:
Ian,

you can get locking nuts from any good motor factor. Just try them there and then. Mine had to be long ones and i just went through all the merc ones they had until i found some that fit.

Jay
Thanks M8 will do this over the weekend.

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom