Merry Christmas to one and all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marc.l

Car
E55 wagon
It's good to be home and almost mobile again . Hope to be fit to drive by April - may and have the old 55 back on the road in June for the summer season . The car has stood up well to its 18 month lay up and after a recharge of the battery started first time ! Have a few suspenshion issues , leaking back air shock and and a front strut has leaked all it's oil . Maybe a good excuse for a coil over conversion .
Best regards
Marc
Ps any one have any nice wheels that will fit my wheel chair ? :)

Welcome back chap - hope you are well.

I think a few of us wondered what the score was (unless I've missed post).

Have a great Christmas!

:thumb:

I no longer use/need my chair. believe it or not there is even envy about 'what do you drive'
amongst wheelchair users. I purchased a light sports model in electric blue. I had an AMG sticker on mine along with an M sport, (l did not fool anyone however.) My favourite sticker was " Sh1t Happens. Ask Your Parents.:D.

I no longer use/need my chair. believe it or not there is even envy about 'what do you drive'
amongst wheelchair users. I purchased a light sports model in electric blue. I had an AMG sticker on mine along with an M sport, (l did not fool anyone however.) My favourite sticker was " Sh1t Happens. Ask Your Parents.:D.

You do get some cool looking wheelchairs these days.

I've seen ones with some major league negative camber with flashy wheels.

An old guy I see at my local coffee shop has got one with lime green springs ! :eek:

I didn't realise they had suspension!

I suppose my image prior to the modified ones is the 80s version with multi-spoke wheels in dull colours.

I suppose the 80s version had racing suspension of sorts!

Have a great Xmas Marc. Glad to see you are on the mend . My wife hated her "nhs blue" wheelchair so I sprayed it bright red .She now wants some glitter added . May just get her some fancy mirrors as well! Got her eye on my BBS alloys as well.:confused:

Nice to have you back Marc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom