Mirror, Mirror On The Doors....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smeesh

Car
E Class Coupe Cdi 350 Sport.
Problem with my folding mirrors on The E350 Coupe Sport... Seems they are all over the place. Nearside not closing when locking car and off side not opening when opening the car . Is there as setting to reset the mirrors ? Checked my manual but does not seem to be any info. Very disappointed as I have only had the car just over a week. Back to the garage today... Any info will be greatly appreciated as I like to go armed with some info .....

Smeesh.....:doh:

Taken it down to the garage .. Reckon my nearside module is away for the mirrors but slightly concerned as the other mirror is now functioning but a little hesitant.. Sure they will fix it... My main concern being as I have just bought the vehicle this is not the start unforeseen problems.. Set the computer to mirrors out mode until repaired...

Smeesh....

Taken it down to the garage .. Reckon my nearside module is away for the mirrors but slightly concerned as the other mirror is now functioning but a little hesitant.. Sure they will fix it... My main concern being as I have just bought the vehicle this is not the start unforeseen problems.. Set the computer to mirrors out mode until repaired...

Smeesh....

Seems to be a common problem across the board, don't be alarmed that it is just your car, it's not.

Suppose its better failing under Warranty ...

Smeesh..:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom