Mobile Detailers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shazzya45

Car
Mercedes A45 AMG
Im awaiting my new car that i will be collecting in september.
was wondering if the experts on here would know of any good mobile detailers out in the birmingham area?

either a new car detail or a protection detail.

hellppppp

You could do some research and buy the products and do it yourself, cheaper and you will appreciate the craftsmanship that has gone into building one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could do some research and buy the products and do it yourself, cheaper and you will appreciate the craftsmanship that has gone into building one of these

That is a good idea but call me lazy but due to work timing i don't have enough hours in the day...

If you lived in London I would have given u a hand due to the fact that it is such a beautiful car, I am sure a few other members will point you in the right direction

If you lived in London I would have given u a hand due to the fact that it is such a beautiful car, I am sure a few other members will point you in the right direction

Thanks mate. I would have needed the extra hands to keep me motivated lol

MSL Performance have now opened their detailing shop in Birmingham, though not a mobile service as far as I know. Could get it mapped at the same time... (Just a thought)

They're currently using the bodyshop next door, but they will have their own bays in the garage very soon.

Yes, Armoury Rd. :)

Shazzy - contact me (PM) with your mobile number and I'll pass it onto a mobile detailer in your vicinity.
regards
Z

Shazzy - contact me (PM) with your mobile number and I'll pass it onto a mobile detailer in your vicinity.
regards
Z

I will do near the time of deivery. Thanks bud.

I can recommend a guy called Andy he is West Midlands based - he came to my house and cleaned two cars and took his time doing them no rush job. Was about 4.5 hours to do two cars.

I can recommend a guy called Andy he is West Midlands based - he came to my house and cleaned two cars and took his time doing them no rush job. Was about 4.5 hours to do two cars.

Oh right... yeah thats why I'm looking for a mobile valet, much more convenient. Your car is a beauty by the way, i think i commented on your post yesterday, real stunner the coupe is.

was wondering if the experts on here would know of any good mobile detailers out in the birmingham area?

Like this? :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 6

either a new car detail or a protection detail.

hellppppp

Reading the replies to this Post I'm not sure what you are asking for!

Do you want a Mobile Car Cleaner? :confused:

Or as I first thought, do you want a Mobile Car Detailer offering long Term Paint Protection? :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom