Mobile Phone Broke-Need to order tonight - Good Option for W205 ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Driver15

Car
Currently in a Hire Car
Mobile Phone Broke-Need to order tonight - Good Option for W205 ?

My mobile phone has bust tonight and need to order a new one.

Taking into account I have a W205 C Class on order... is there a phone I should go for or avoid ?

Car has the standard screen in it.

Im currently a iphone user but don't use itune for music.

Thanks

This always used to be the default :)

237.jpg

Of course, I may be a bit behind the times...

Cheers,

Gaz

This always used to be the default :)

237.jpg

Of course, I may be a bit behind the times...

Cheers,

Gaz

Is that a 6310i - used to have one of the first with bluetooth !

Whens Car Play out on the W205 and would you need command for that ?

Thanks

My Nokia Lumina 625 which is running Windows 8.1 works fine with the W205 I got last week. It paired and all my contact information downloaded without problem. Hands free calls, traffic information, internet access and "connect me" all work fine.

My Nokia Lumina 625 which is running Windows 8.1 works fine with the W205 I got last week. It paired and all my contact information downloaded without problem. Hands free calls, traffic information, internet access and "connect me" all work fine.
But it is Which test lab phone to avoid and as my wife has it I can second that

But it is Which test lab phone to avoid and as my wife has it I can second that
I've had mine for over a year and I'm really pleased with it, as are a couple of friends who also have Nokia Lumia phones running Windows 8.1 They cost a lot less than Apple iPhones and the only real downside I've found is there are fewer apps than is the case for iPhone or Android but I've found all that I need. For example, the Mercedes "Connect me" apps are only available for iPhone and Android but the internet web access works fine as far as I can tell. Ultimately the choice of phone is largely a matter of personal preference and individual requirements but in answer to the OP's question my Nokia Lumia 625 running Windows 8.1 works fine with everything I've tried on my W205. Not sure if it makes any difference but I've got the Premium Plus package rather than the OP's Premium pack.

Thanks - well after leaving the Iphone 5s alone for a few hours last night, the sound has come back to life on it! (it was stuck in headphone mode)

So, i have just held off ordering anything yet and will see how it goes over the next day or so.

Thank you for opinions and options.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom