Moderator i need help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIG_G_1979

Car
E280 CDI SPORT
Hi I have just joined this forum which is great but im having a few issues, if i click my name in the banner beside welcome its bringing up a different members profile (BIGg) im BIG 'G' can someone sort this out as the other memeber has been a memeber since 2009 with a post of 4 thanks plus it wont let me update my profile as it thinks im trying to edit someone else account??

Last edited:
When you're sorted let's see a few photos if the ZT - they were the best executed of the Z series IMO :thumb:.

When you're sorted let's see a few photos if the ZT - they were the best executed of the Z series IMO :thumb:.

thanks i will post some here shortly, the reason ive joined this forum to research the Eclass e320 cdi as this will be my next car and i want to know everything about them before i buy one so that i know what to look for on the forecourts etc.

this is because your username is so similar to another and its formatting with quotes does strange things to the database.

Can you give me an alternate username and I will apply the change to fix the issue.

Hi Spike thank could i use BIG 'G' 1979 or does it have to be completely different?

something with no spaces or quotes ideally.

how about BIG_G_1979

i know this isnt probably the right place to ask this but is there a dedicated E class section on here for me to ask questions etc? If not which section should i used for general info on the E320 cdi? w211 i think 03-09 cheers

spike thanks for sorting the problem do you know why i cant edit my profile? do i need approved first? thanks

You should be able to edit your profile - which fields do you need to edit?

You should be able to edit your profile - which fields do you need to edit?

looks like its sorted now thank you very much :bannana::bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom