Modified C63 having fun with a bike (video)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Even debadged, the 55Ks and 63s don't make very convincing sleepers - the wheels, the exhausts, the huge discs and AMG calipers rather give the game away.

It was interesting to read the facebook comments on the video, though. They make even the least articulate threads on here seem like a Mensa discussion.

E55BOF said:
Even debadged, the 55Ks and 63s don't make very convincing sleepers - the wheels, the exhausts, the huge discs and AMG calipers rather give the game away. It was interesting to read the facebook comments on the video, though. They make even the least articulate threads on here seem like a Mensa discussion.
At my children's primary school the teachers used to give homework handouts that didn't make sense sometimes because they hadn't been checked . With mobile texting and abbreviations I'm surprised people can still talk!

Last edited:
Biker's got 2 hopes.....Bob hope and no hope :D

What's kind of scary is that towards the end, 170kph, over 100mph looks slow!

Even debadged, the 55Ks and 63s don't make very convincing sleepers - the wheels, the exhausts, the huge discs and AMG calipers rather give the game away.

It was interesting to read the facebook comments on the video, though. They make even the least articulate threads on here seem like a Mensa discussion.

But i do think some of our better popcorn threads would fold like that if you could get past the swear filter!:D

Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom