Monster G Wagen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's some car! Not sure you could drive it home from Holland - listing says free delivery to the port of NY/Baltimore, which implies it's in the US. Or is it?

It says that the car is in the Netherlands and listing includes delivery to NY / Baltimore

Saw that in my e-mail this morning. Always nice to see people doing something different.

would have been 463 originally I guess as it's post 1990.
Perhaps it's got a revised chassis number due to the chassis being customised/extended?

It says that the car is in the Netherlands and listing includes delivery to NY / Baltimore

Item location described as West Chester PA. The Netherlands is mentioned in the title of the company...agents in West Chester. I think it's in the US.
Though it does say in the blurb it's in the Netherlands. Why are people so confusing?

no its not a 463 its most likely a 461

I'm not that well versed in g wagens i'm afraid.
Why would it be a 461? I thought that was for working vehicles, like military grade etc.
Seeing as this is based on a normal G500 i would expect it to have a 463 chassis no.

Just genuinely interested to learn that's all.

Im guessing its been modified too much to retain the original VIN so its been replated... Its probably not even classed as a Mercedes technically.

The front end does look like a 463 but the interior is more utilitarian and as this is harder to change my guess is that the front end has been adapted. However you would never see a 5 litre V8 in a 461 so I suppose it could be either and the vin gives no clues. So I take back what I wrote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom