Most expensive on car UK Ebay?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I find it rather amazing a dealer with such poor and low feedback would actually bother to advertise such a car on eBay. Of course one's buying the car and not the dealer, still...

Described as right hand drive in the bumph... one of us is obviously confused about which is left and right. :doh:

I see he takes credit cards... hhhmmm... a bit over my limit. :eek:

E-bay does seem to be a strange place to try and sell a car of such a pedigree.
Am I the only one that finds it strange/out of place for such an expensive and original car the budget high street battery stands out like a sore thumb, reflection on how its been cared for maybe?

The seller is not far from me. If anyone on the forum is thinking of buying it, I would be happy to go and check the bona fides and the car.

Number plate looks to be photoshopped and location doesn't look like Grays to me.

Caveat emptor

The vendor has quite a lot of expensive exotica currently listed on Ebay including some very handsome 1920s / 1930s Bentleys.

The number plate doesn't look photoshopped to me and judging by the blue signs in the background the pictures were taken in Italy or France.

There is definitely nowhere in this area where those photos could have been taken hence my use of the term bona fides…I am not suggesting the seller is in any way fraudulent but should a member be interested in any of the stock, I am only twenty minutes from the advertised business address and willing to go and have a look.

100s of great photos of it here:
http://vandpcars.smugmug.com/Cars/1965-Ferrari-275-GTB-Twin-Cam/

RB8_2404-X2.jpg

Does he stand outside the car because he won't fit inside it?

eBay is an oddity. We have an eBay store (and Amazon for that matter) due to the exposure it gives you on the WWW, particularly on Google.

So despite the fact that eBay and Amazon combined are no more than 8% of our annual sales, the number of "I found your details on eBay/Amazon" phone calls means it's worth every penny.

eBay is an oddity. We have an eBay store (and Amazon for that matter) due to the exposure it gives you on the WWW, particularly on Google.

So despite the fact that eBay and Amazon combined are no more than 8% of our annual sales, the number of "I found your details on eBay/Amazon" phone calls means it's worth every penny.

Virtually everyone already have an eBay account, were as Joe Public may not have an AT one and need to sign up.

Also, compared to AT eBay is great, you can create your advert in HTML, add as many large images as you like.

AT gives you a tiny space to write in with the rest being filled with 'ABS, AIRBAGS, SEATBELTS etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom