Most you've paid to fill up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL63 AMG / 190E 2.5-16 / Porsche 911
Just wondering what the most anyone on here has paid to fill up?

Had to fill up one of the work vehicles today, £111.11 (I stopped it, might have squeezed another couple of quid in!) :eek:

That was 120.9p a litre, diesel. In fact, I think that's the most I have ever seen fuel being sold for also.

Will

Blimey that's expensive ... I filled up at the Shell station in Bracknell this week and diesel was 115.9.

This was an Esso garage in West London, no choice - it was a fuel card (I'm not paying!), and the tank was almost empty.

Most places that I've noticed have been 118.9/119.9 the last couple of days.

Filled up at another Esso much nearer me on the way home, that was 118.9.

Will

Diesel has gone up in the last few days, filled up at 117.9 at Tescos :crazy:

Regularly put in £100+ in the V12. Max is £108.44 so far! Considering putting in £50 a go now, its painful spending £100 on fuel.

Usually over £100, its a 100 litre tank (diesel).

Tried to fill up at Sainsburys the other day and the pump stopped just shy of £100. Cashier said that it stops at £100 or 3minutes use, whichever comes first. The nonsense bit was when he said I could just put the nozzle back in the pump, take it out and start again and be charged the correct amount.

What does this achieve?

£35 in my Smartcar.:bannana: Don't look when i fill up my c43:mad: ..LOL

Mick

Petrol just reached £5 a gallon here, 110.9 a litre. Or 19.2p a mile. £68 to fill my SLK.

Quick search on petrolprices.com ... prices for diesel yesterday (17/4) in Bracknell ... still 115.9 at Shell, Tesco, and TCS (?). 116.9 at Esso.

Had to fill up one of the work vehicles today, £111.11 (I stopped it, might ...

Will

:crazy:

Most for me has been €72.16 - filled up the CLK the other day. ~58 litres. (Around €1.20/litre here now, quite a big jump compared to a year ago)

Quick search on petrolprices.com ... prices for diesel yesterday (17/4) in Bracknell ... still 115.9 at Shell, Tesco, and TCS (?). 116.9 at Esso.

That's pretty good going.

Just typed in my postcode:

see the cheapest stations

___________________________Unleaded Diesel LRP Super LPG
The Highest price in this area: 114.9p 123.9p 111.9p 122.9p 59.9p
The Average price in this area: 109.1p 117.9p 111.9p 115.5p 57.4p
The Lowest price in this area: 103.9p 112.9p 111.9p 110.9p 53.4p

123.9p a litre, wonder where that is?!?

I think £1.20/litre will be the accepted norm pretty soon. What's also interesting is the ~ 10p/litre difference between petrol and diesel. Makes these cheap, larger engined petrol cars all the more acceptable :D

Will

£55, not quite on the reserve.

Not sure about one go.

But i filled up three of my vehicles today (one being the wifes) and they all cost me a combined £204.

BP love me.

heating oil is much cheaper :D

I stopped at that station on the way out from Oxford up to the M40 on Wednesday. At the only available pump the regular diesel was out of order so instead piped in some super-duper diesel @

£1.22.9 PER LITRE. !!

Thankfully I don't pick up the tab. Thankfully I don't have the inclination to convert to gallons.

Usually over £100, its a 100 litre tank (diesel).

Tried to fill up at Sainsburys the other day and the pump stopped just shy of £100. Cashier said that it stops at £100 or 3minutes use, whichever comes first. The nonsense bit was when he said I could just put the nozzle back in the pump, take it out and start again and be charged the correct amount.

What does this achieve?

Did the same thing in the ML however the attendant said it stops at 88 litres which was about 99.72.

most weve put in the ML is £115 luckily that was with the Merc salesman just before we drove the car away from the show room.

I stopped at that station on the way out from Oxford up to the M40 on Wednesday. At the only available pump the regular diesel was out of order so instead piped in some super-duper diesel @

£1.22.9 PER LITRE. !!

Thankfully I don't pick up the tab. Thankfully I don't have the inclination to convert to gallons.

£5.47...:mad:

118.9p for V-Power the other day. Came to £68 I think it was.

i tend to fill up at the sainsburys near my parents, 107 for super unleaded

125 round here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom