MotoGP Donington Aug 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
I have just been given 3 tickets for next years MotoGP at Donington and I intend to take my daughter and her hubby with me.
Got weekend tickets, so I need a hotel for 2 nights and this is where I am finding a problem.
Nearly every hotel I have checked in the area is fully booked for that weekend already (28/8 - 30/8). Has anyone stayed in the Best Western Notts/Derby just off Junc25 of the M1? Any opinion good or bad about the place?
That looks my best bet at the moment unless anyone has any recommendations for somewhere to check out within 10 miles of the circuit.

Many thanks:thumb:

I can't believe it is all booked up already :crazy:
The dates are not even 100% confirmed yet for next years MotoGP calendar

Have been to an event at Donnington a few years back (Renault World Series)
As with many motorsport events the traffic in the area is terrible on the race day(s).
Coming from the south we started queueing on the M1 about a mile before junction 23A and from there it took about an hour to get in the carpark.
Suggest you investigate if there is a park & ride facility in the area then look at hotels with easy access to the park & ride.

I can't believe it is all booked up already :crazy:
The dates are not even 100% confirmed yet for next years MotoGP calendar

The 2015 British MotoGP dates were announced 15th Sept and Donington was chosen because the new circuit being built in Wales will not be ready until 2016.

Piff said:
Coming from the south we started queueing on the M1 about a mile before junction 23A and from there it took about an hour to get in the carpark.
Suggest you investigate if there is a park & ride facility in the area then look at hotels with easy access to the park & ride.

Thanks for that info. Going to spend Saturday on the internet trying to find somewhere closer than M1 J25 and a park & ride facility.

Even the trade have yet to receive their tickets..

Hi, take a tent, a lot of people do.

The 2015 British MotoGP dates were announced 15th Sept and Donington was chosen because the new circuit being built in Wales will not be ready until 2016.

Hi mate,

Yes I know all about that, I generally go to two MotoGP races every season. Sometimes the dates change at the beginning of the year and are never 100% until then :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom