motorway cops bbc1 now!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SJL

Car
2001 E CLASS 320 CDI
is any one else watching this ........... im amazed there still alive , that poor lorry driver.

Saw it on the news earlier - but it was edited - they didn't show the impact then. It is gobsmacking!!

couldnt say it better myself ...... a perfect exaple why not to do drugs.

I felt sorry for the all those innocent motorists, how must the drivers of the trcuk & the silver car feel, I hope they saw tonights prog to set their minds at rest

Dave

And the two illegal immigrants who are given instructions on how to get to where they must report to and then released. I despair.

Trouble is with a head injury people can react in strange ways.......

and that was strange...............wonder what they cost the country must have been £millions and she gets ...................................1 day in prison......pmsl.

loved the "we used to arrest illegal immigrants but now its the forces procedure to give them written directions to the check in points".....

I felt sorry for the all those innocent motorists, how must the drivers of the trcuk & the silver car feel,

Someone I know had this happen to them when driving in Portugal, a guy jumped hte central barrier and ran across the carriageway. The Police came along took some details and waved them on their way, no need for any arrests.:eek:
It certainly didn't have a lasting effect on them, humans are very good at blocking out unpleasentness.

silver car must be write off did you see the roof:eek: where would you start with the insurance claim:confused: it was bad enough when the airline lost my case :crazy:

silver car must be write off did you see the roof:eek: where would you start with the insurance claim:confused: it was bad enough when the airline lost my case :crazy:

You claim off your own insurance and kiss goodbye to your NCD unless your with Direct Line .....................you may keep your discount but your base premium would still be loaded...

And the two illegal immigrants who are given instructions on how to get to where they must report to and then released. I despair.
Amazing isn't it and they say they are controlling illegal immigrants they never will like this.

I can't quite believe they showed it. It was a bit graphic.

What do we all think? LSD?

I can't quite believe they showed it. It was a bit graphic.

What do we all think? LSD?

Whatever it was it was a good painkiller.:eek:

The lady who hit the car was released from hospital within hours, which was amazing looking at the damage to the car. The other one run over by the lorry was extremely lucky to be alive.:crazy:

Whatever it was it was a good painkiller.:eek:

The lady who hit the car was released from hospital within hours, which was amazing looking at the damage to the car. The other one run over by the lorry was extremely lucky to be alive.:crazy:

I think it shows how resilient the human body can be. Interestingly the reference to painkillers is relevant particularly if the body is 'relaxed'. I'm informed (by 'reliable' sources) that quite often drunk/drugged drivers avoid serious injury due to their condition at the time. I've been to collisions where I've seen people walk from them when the vehicle is, literally, unrecognisable. Conversely, I've seen driver's/passengers suffer serious, sometimes fatal injuries when the damage to the vehicles appears quite minor. Luck (bad or otherwise) of the draw it seems.
It made me wince when I watched it too :eek:

Certainly made me wince as she bounced off the second vehicle!

Looking at her face in close-up (damn scary if you ask me!!) when she was in the station, seemed to be typical of some one into solvent abuse.

I think they both exhibited symptoms consistent with pcp use. Increadible strength, resilience and stamina.

Quite suprised they showed it all.. saw the girl in the green getting chewed up in the wheels and the other being hit by the VW Polo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom