Movies to Ipod

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G-A-R-Y

Car
W210 320 CDI Estate
If I have an ipod video and loads of films recorded on my home dvd/HDD, how do I get them into Itunes easily. They won't need to be ripped.
Anyone found a good reliable program?

If I have an ipod video and loads of films recorded on my home dvd/HDD, how do I get them into Itunes easily. They won't need to be ripped.
Anyone found a good reliable program?
If they are already ripped (?) you just need to import them into itunes (assuming that they are the correct format).
More likely is that they will need converting. Plenty of software out there if you do a quick google.
I have a mac and use handbrake to rip and resize then import them in.
Be aware that if they are already ripped they may be a larger size. While this should work you will be eating up space. I re-ripped my favourite DVDs to match the screen size of my ipod touch and this saved quite a bit of memory space.

Kinda related - I want to get some of our DVDs (mainly things I turn my nose up at...) onto Mrs E's N95. Is there a simple way of ripping a DVD to an AVI or MP4 file that the phone will then handle?

Kinda related - I want to get some of our DVDs (mainly things I turn my nose up at...) onto Mrs E's N95. Is there a simple way of ripping a DVD to an AVI or MP4 file that the phone will then handle?

I will pm both of you with a wicked free conversion program that converts anything you like to anything else you like.

I use it to rip/convert dvd's to mp4 "thats my itouch's format and surely both yours, avi to mp4 etc awesome program.

Let me know if you want it.

I will pm both of you with a wicked free conversion program that converts anything you like to anything else you like.

I use it to rip/convert dvd's to mp4 "thats my itouch's format and surely both yours, avi to mp4 etc awesome program.

I'd appreciate that too if you could

Andy CYP

Am looking at getting movies onto an IPOD also (for daughter - Shaun the sheep etc)

If this will do it - would you be able to bung me a PM as well

Muchly appreciated

Andy, if this isn't Super you are talking about would you mind sending me a quick PM too!

Ta!

Please pm your email addresses guys.

Its a 5mb file so i need your email addys so i can send it to you all.

Download available here until the end of the month:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom