Msl/eurocharged v5 experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EDDIE12

Car
2014 C63 AMG SALOON
Hi, just thought I'd put a thread together about my recent experience with my C63 AMG. I had seen and read a lot off threads over the last couple of months about the Eurocharged V series tune plus members experiences and I must admit I wasn't quite convinced that something that was simply downloaded and then loaded too the cars ecu though the MyGenius handheld device could change what I already thought was a excellent car. Well, I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong. The power and driveability is on another level and the downshifts just sound amazing and very addictive,lol. I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say it's the best money I've ever spent on a car and believe me I've spent a serious amount of money over the years on cars. So I'd just like too say a big THANK YOU too Acid@MSL PERFROMANCE(Birmingham UK) for the excellent customer support and supplying me with the V5 Tune in the first place plus Philip, Tiff and Jerry @ EUROCHARGED(Houston) for all there help and making such an amazing tune for the Mercedes Benz C63 AMG. Ramble over;)Thanks lads.

Last edited:
Brilliant ! Glad you enjoyed the results !!

We should get a local AMG coffee and cars meet arranged soon !

Lads I have bought a C63 with the Eurocharged V5 remap I'm sure this remap has similar results throughout. Has anyone put their car on a Dyno after this remap ? If so what was the result ?

I know what you mean about the downshift, it's amazing!!

Cheers Joe

about 510bhp at the flywheel

Cheers, but had anyone got an actual dyno report to say this?

If you look for threads started by ACID@MSL in the AMG section you will find plenty of data :thumb:

Welcme ! Great to have another AMG owner in NI

GUYS - think we have to do a meet in 2017

I'm Belfast - we've quite a few from here now

I'll keep an eye out for yours - pre facelift in white ?

I rarely bring it into work to be honest but if I do it'll be sitting on the Clarendon Road!!

Lenny, wrong thread I know but was it yourself that had a contact for carbon wrapping the interior trim ? I'm thinking of getting the birds eye maple covered..

It wasn't me bud

But I love that maple - leave it alone ;)

How much does the unit and map cost?

Bit reserved about uploading a generic map without a Rolling Road?

Installed by many, enjoyed by all. Why reserved?

Most owners like to see a before and after figure to see the actual gains.
Also, the map can be altered live to suit the cars individual existing mods.

That is the advantage of using Acid at MSL and their dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom