Msl performance dyno day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Following the success and popularity of the last dyno event here at MSL Performance, We are happy to announce the opening of our new on-site Dyno that we have purchased and installed at our Armoury road branch.

The open day will be held on Sunday 18th May 2014 and will be much like the rolling roads event we held back in June 2013, except this time we will be using our own newly built on-site 4 wheel drive dyno that has the capability of measuring up to 2000BHP and 180mph.

Although it will be slightly premature as unfortunately our dyno room will not quite be the finished product at this point, but Jerry from Eurocharged will be over from America that weekend and were keen to set up another event with ourselves.

As you know there are a lot of tuning companies who don't have a dyno facility on site and so it's sometimes hard to know exactly what you are paying for when modifying your vehicle and to know whether you are getting good value and real world figures for your hard earn't money.

Therefore we will be offering before and after dyno figures with print outs.

There are limited spaces left available for the Dyno day so be sure to get signed up in advance.

This Event is not Just for Mercedes it will be open to all 2wd + 4wd Cars and Supercars.

Aston Martin
Audi
BMW
Bugatti veyron
Ferrari
Jaguar
Lamborghini
Porsche
AMG ( All Tuning Boxes will also be available aswell for the Mercedes Bi-turbos, A45 Amg and more)
and more......

Thanks

MSL

Just in case you missed the last Event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APfXjBJiwoM

Last edited:
Can't believe it, I'm away on holiday which means I'm going to miss this and the PCS gtg:(

Last years was a fantastic day (and night) so I hope you all have a similarly great day.

It's a long way mate, but I'm sure I can show up.

I could be clocking some miles that weekend with the GTG on Saturday. Last years event was well worth the trip though.

Can't believe it, I'm away on holiday which means I'm going to miss this and the PCS gtg:(

Last years was a fantastic day (and night) so I hope you all have a similarly great day.

It was not Planned to be done on the Same weekend as PCS meet as i know many people will be there over the weekend. As Jerry is here in the same weekend so we thought to do a small event with him.

I could be clocking some miles that weekend with the GTG on Saturday. Last years event was well worth the trip though.

Thank you

Confirmed, I'm in. See you all there. Are we starting a list?

1. Cb1965

It was not Planned to be done on the Same weekend as PCS meet as i know many people will be there over the weekend. As Jerry is here in the same weekend so we thought to do a small event with him.

All makes sense mate. Have a goodun - just gutted I will miss it.

All makes sense mate. Have a goodun - just gutted I will miss it.

Dont worry mate i will do a dyno day every Month! lol :bannana:

Looking forward to it Acid we may even bring this one along :thumb:

10151281_1435933889984202_1397393228_n.jpg

1. Jo - SLS GT - Dyno run. Maybe a remap
2. cb1965 - SL55 - Dyno run, TCU tune, maybe something else... we'll see ;)

2. cb1965 - SL55 - Dyno run, TCU tune, maybe something else... we'll see ;)
3. ChrisA - CLS55 -Dyno run, furry dice install and whatever else Acid convinces me of :dk:

2. cb1965 - SL55 - Dyno run, TCU tune, maybe something else... we'll see
wink.gif

3. ChrisA - CLS55 -Dyno run, furry dice install and whatever else Acid convinces me of :dk:
4. Jim G - E63 - Custom Tune, + depending on our conversation next week Acid, maybe something new under the bonnet just in time for it :devil:

Last edited:
5. Scottishblue -C63 - Fine Tune the remap - Dyno Run & maybe anything that takes my fancy! Better get my hotel booked! :)

Looking forward to it Acid we may even bring this one along :thumb:

10151281_1435933889984202_1397393228_n.jpg

:eek: i knew there was something missing next to my tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom