Mud flaps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A6lns

Car
C250d Amg line estate
Hi all got a 2010 c class sport thinking of putting a set of mud flaps on my dealer say they dont fit cos I've the body style if any one could give me any ideas please I would be grateful
Cheers andy

Quite often mud flaps cannot be fitted because of body kits regardless of the car/kit maker. Or sometimes only the rears can be fitted. A bit of patient searching may uncover a suitable alternative or even a set from the continent where, quite often, parts are available that are unavailable here.

Last edited:
Ok thank you for your replie did you fit them yourself ?

I fitted the fronts quite easily, just turned the wheels on full lock, cleaned the area first then prised out the two plastic rivets as per instructions supplied, positioned one flap, refitted the plastic rivets through the flap, pushed on the two clips and fitted one self tapping screw, repeat for the other side. Pretty good fit to the amg bumpers and look good, they come with little protective plastic bits so no metal parts of the car are damaged during fitting, I smeared the rear of the clips in heavy grease as well just in case.
The rears are a bit harder as the wheels have to come off, and involves three u shaped clamps with 10mm a/f bolts, I found it best to secure the middle one first to get the position correct on the amg rear bumper shape, then fit the top one and nip up, finally the bottom one, tighten them all up in turn till the fit is as neat as possible, replace wheel and repeat for the other side. I found the drivers side rear was not quite as good a fit as the rest but did it a couple of times and it is still not perfect, I may add a little black sealer to fill in the small gap in one area, maybe I'm being to fussy as the look good and I hope the car will stay cleaner a bit longer now they are on. Well worth £35
I'll post some pictures once I've cleaned the car at the weekend. Eddie

Ok cheers mate I think I will look into these my dealer just emailed me back they can't be fitted think they can't be bothered to fit them which is not good

As ioweddie said above easy to fit yourself

the dealers don't sell them but the ones I have linked to in amazon are a really good bit of kit

You cant go wrong:rock:

Mines fitted perfect no gaps around them at all
and I think they look good against the red body with my tinted windows and black wheels

Last edited:
Think I'm going to get a set made my mind up give it a bit more protection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom