Mudflaps for W126 - for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

br1anstorm

Car
1990 Mercedes Benz 560 SEC
I haven't posted on this forum for a LONG time..... mainly because I no longer have my 1990 560 SEC coupe. I wasn't using it enough to justify keeping it (or paying the tax, insurance and maintenance!). So it has gone to a new home.

However.... I do have some assorted spare parts stashed away in the garage, and I really ought to get rid of them too. Before advertising them on the usual well-known auction sites, I thought that as I'm still a forum member, I could at least give other forum members and MB owners first-refusal.

So I have unearthed a set of four genuine MB mudflaps for the W126. I don't know why they were stored. They must have been on the car at some point, but they are in near-new condition. If anyone is interested, send me a PM. I'll consider any reasonable offer. I will take and post up some pics if that helps.

Inboxed!

Do these fit the saloons?

Inboxed!

Do these fit the saloons?

Thanks. Have sent reply by PM. As regards the question of whether they'll fit the saloons, I'd guess that they do, as they are labelled "W126" which applies to both coupe and saloon models. The mudflaps were accessories, so it's hard to track down OEM part numbers. But maybe some MB expert on the forums, or someone who has a catalogue with reference numbers, will be able to advise or confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom