Music Industry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WLeg

MB Enthusiast
Car
MB GLC250
Does any one know anyone or work in this field?

We are working on a new project, and need some contacts (ie PA's to MD or A & R's) as we wish to target the corporate gift, Large Events & Award ceremonies.

http://www.crystalroc.com/

no sorry but chacked out the link - some serious bling there

Da Schnizzle My Nizzle Doggy Fizzle ...... ;)

Just had a meet with Kylie's Production Company....

They're going to feature our bling bling Microphones / guitars / Drums in the Homecoming tour when it comes to London !!!!!!!!!!!!
:bannana: :bannana:

I like the Drum kit, looks a bit more Bling Than my black one...:rock:

We we've had results on this one...

They get their first public viewing on Saturday in Sydney.

Attachments

• Crystal Roc Press Release (Kylie).doc
    96.5 KB · Views: 37
Well done on getting the Kylie gig - kudos!

Do you do zircon-encrusted tweezers??

That's the one - been a bit crazy here over the weekend...Lots of press inquires.

Was also a bit of a bonus having Bono "borrow" one of the spares....

We are now starting to talk to Senheiser about doing a complete range for them, although not in Zircon (yet).

Did anyone happen to record via a PC the Kylie concert last night ?

Our equipment features rather heavily (and I managed to miss it) if anyone has an copy they can FTP or copy as MPEG to CD/DVD..........

If that was the Manchester gig, probably nobody - she pulled out less than an hour in! Had a cold.....

Her spokesperson said: "She's had a very busy week this week. She has not only had her new live album come out, she's been at Wembley laying a foundation stone with her handprints in, she's been launching her fragrance and a new waxwork has been unveiled"

Yes, she has been very brave but maybe her first loyalty was to the fans who had paid lots for tickets (I believe £55 was the lowest cost ticket) rather than wearing herself out launching new fragrances and laying foundation stones?

Last edited:
No - it was recorded in Melbourne in December.

Last night she had to stop after an hour. MEN (arena management) also promised to either re-schedule or refund. But that little bit was left out of the story (at least in the Sunday Times), as it doesn't make for such a good story......:D

Cheapest ticket was £49.00

It's not widely reported, but she is still suffering from the Chemo....and the surgery to rebuild her.....Also, she is near the last week of a heavy schedule... You try going on stage for a 2 hour concert 36 hours after flying from Melbourne (which she did on new year's eve) even BA first class cannot make that nice !!!! :)

- I agree though her priority is to her fans. I'm sure they will sort them out with refunds or some more dates, as well something for there trouble (probably a free ticket to the V&A)......or something !!

What annoys me is the so called fans having a go at her for finishing early. Surely if they are true fans they would appreciate that the poor girl must really have been unwell to do such a thing. I've seen some pretty arsh statements today on various sites and in papers.

I'm sure she'll offer tickets or refunds to those let down.

just checked out that webpage, and the stuff looks very bling.
Just wanted to knoe what does something like that technics sl1210 cost

Prices are on the site....but the SL1210 Mk5's start at £3500.00, more if you need a custom logo...

Just been confirmed that we are also supplying the Brits next month...
Sadly, it will be Russell Brand using our product.....

I see the "thanks" and "quote" buttons... but if there were an I agree one......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom