1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

My 2007 CLS63 AMG

Discussion in 'MBClub Projects' started by Alex225, Apr 12, 2017.

1. AngryDog

AngryDog Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W211 E55 AMG
    Yeah the M5 is, last of the analogue M5's, but they're rust prone. Both of mine had rust issues and never ran right.

Alex225 likes this.
  2. Chugg

Chugg Member

Car:
    E350 CDI Sport Estate
    A lovely CLS63, exhaust note is perfect. I wouldn't mind chucking the Renaults around a few twisted either!

Alex225 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Alex225

Alex225 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLS63 AMG
    It certainly strikes me more of an old school type car. Different generation to the platform the E/CLS is built on.

I agree the CLS has that perfect sound where it's loud enough to sound sporty and has that huge engine without being chavvy.

The Twingo doesn't actually much noise but it's got that 'proper' hot hatch feel to it. Lightweight, needs to be revved to get the power out of it and changes directly brilliantly.

Tags: