My 4th Merc in a row is coming this week [emoji3]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jacksona

Car
2014 SL 350 AMG Sport, Cavansite Blue, Porcelain Leather
Due to my company's car policy, sadly the CLS has to go, as it's too old. I'm replacing it with an SLK 250 CDI.

Did go to look at a 350, but it was in a real state, so walked away. The 250 will be plenty for now (although may get a remap at some point), and much better than the CLS now my commute is entirely on B-roads!

Lovely Obsidian Black, with black leather, and has the (for me) must-have Airscarf & Parktronic. Can't wait to pick it up on Thursday! [emoji106]

Adam.

3022e39302c3513fe55ce7667800dae9.png

3ed7f0b312fb958d54bbba9fbc77db3b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, looks awesome! Congrats

Nice. Love those wheels on it

Lovely car. Picking ours upon Saturday.AMG Sport in Tenorite grey with anthracite leather with red stitching, Command online, mirror package, heated seats, traffic sign assist, analogue clock, cup holders but sadly no air scarf. Amazing how quick these 2.1L oil burners are. Can't wait

And parktronic. Is yours the AMG Sport too?

It is. Really can't wait to get my hands on it! [emoji3]

Lovely car. Picking ours upon Saturday.AMG Sport in Tenorite grey with anthracite leather with red stitching, Command online, mirror package, heated seats, traffic sign assist, analogue clock, cup holders but sadly no air scarf. Amazing how quick these 2.1L oil burners are. Can't wait

That's an awesome spec! [emoji106] I went cheap this time. Hoping to upgrade to a 55k in a year or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom