My C43 AMG on going project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
all the the time and money invested in your pride and joy, then you decide to sell it coz you want to buy something else.
it feels like money waysted on c43.
i think you should keep your car for life using it only as a summer car if you have the storage to keep it in during winter :thumb::thumb:

Well remember I am a Mercedes Technician so the labour is free, but you are correct if I had the work done in a MB garage then I would of spent ££££'s.
If I had the room to store it I would mate, already storing two classic cars that I don't use very much :crazy:

I don't think the money is the issue here, as already said, it's just a case of finding the right buyer.

My old C43 (standard, silver and not a patch on yours) was up for sale for ages even though I had distressed the life out the price from day one and made it the best value looking one out there. After over 2 months I was thinking where to go with it when it was the cheapest, best photographed, nicest description one out there, then one morning a guy called and came down and picked it up by midday. That same afternoon 2 more people called.

I'll give you a call once I figure out a way of sneaking that amount of money out the household pot :)

Agree 100% , the right buyer will come along at some point. :thumb:

Bump

Never knew it was local to me til I stumbled across it today !

Lovely lovely even in the rain

Funnily enough the Parts man told me a while back one of his tecs was selling a C43 never twigged it was yours !

Great motor, I'm sure it will sell to the right buyer but may take a while to find him/her.

My pride and joy is still for sale for the time being. Even though covering 200 miles in her over the weekend kind of made me think twice about keeping her. Drives faultless and really shows up how badly the new generation of Mercedes cars drive, as I had forgotten :crazy:
Enjoyed the drive to Benz on the Green through the country lanes :D

£12,000

For Sale. £11,995

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom