My E55k Estate...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RossMB

Car
E63 AMG Estate
Well sometimes things happen very quickly! One phonecall from a friend selling something that I'm desperate for and my E55k estate is on ebay! Hope im doing the right thing :eek:

itm/Mercedes-E55-AMG-Kompressor-Estate-/162641562014?hash=item25de31499e%3Ag%3AYWUAAOSwkWNZnEky&_trkparms=pageci%253Af4fac27f-874f-11e7-9899-74dbd180fdae%257Cparentrq%253A0a98687f15e0ab1c8afdc45dfff07511%257Ciid%253A1

Yeah that's the one, presume what I put doesn't work?!

I feel a little bit sick at the moment but in an excited way lol don't be surprised if the ad is removed in the morning tho :D

I'm sure could save the ebay fees by posting it here, that is a very nice E55k estate.

I would have one problem owning it though, and that would be keeping it as clean as it is now! you have looked after it well. Good luck.

Well sometimes things happen very quickly! One phonecall from a friend selling something that I'm desperate for and my E55k estate is on ebay! Hope im doing the right thing :eek:

itm/Mercedes-E55-AMG-Kompressor-Estate-/162641562014?hash=item25de31499e%3Ag%3AYWUAAOSwkWNZnEky&_trkparms=pageci%253Af4fac27f-874f-11e7-9899-74dbd180fdae%257Cparentrq%253A0a98687f15e0ab1c8afdc45dfff07511%257Ciid%253A1

What's the amazing thing? :D

That looks like a lovely car. I can't imagine it taking long to sell

its a lovely car, im sure the ad will be off by the morning! ;)

Very well priced for the condition and mileage :)

I wish I had the time to get mine looking as shiny as that these days! :eek:

I expect it won't be around for long - either you'll change your mind or someone who's after one will snap it up. Not many sub-100k miler E55K wagons about. Someone on here was looking for one with silly low miles (50/60k?) recently - might be worth someone giving them a nod as although yours is a little higher than that it's about as good as you're going to get these days.

Make it blue & I'll take it [emoji6]

Very nice shiny example....GLWS.

Sold within 24 hours to a very nice gentleman from up north. He was blown awayby it.

Whats the E55k market like right now? I could have sold it 3 times over in 24 hours i reckon. Or maybe it was too cheap?!

Gonna go and have a little cry over the best car ive ever owned :devil:

RossMB said:
Sold within 24 hours to a very nice gentleman from up north. He was blown awayby it. Whats the E55k market like right now? I could have sold it 3 times over in 24 hours i reckon. Or maybe it was too cheap?! Gonna go and have a little cry over the best car ive ever owned :devil:

Not surprised it looked stunning.

Well done...I think half the battle was it wasn't silver. The other half was it was a nice example at a good price. A model way to sell a car. Don't worry about the past....look to the future [emoji6]

Sold within 24 hours to a very nice gentleman from up north. He was blown awayby it.

Whats the E55k market like right now? I could have sold it 3 times over in 24 hours i reckon. Or maybe it was too cheap?!

Gonna go and have a little cry over the best car ive ever owned :devil:

Was a member on here

https://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/classifieds-wanted/227622-e55-estate.html

I wouldn't say it was too cheap, considering '03 start at around £7k yours was at the top end but it just goes to show people are willing to pay that little bit more for the right car

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom