My e55k treated with Mirror Bright and Megs Gold class paste wax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Sorry i has issues uploading pic's, fingers crossed you can now see them.

merc1.jpg

merc2.jpg

merc3.jpg

merc4.jpg

Hopefully thats worked, Mods please feel free to delete previous thread.

Looks great, can't help thinking how much better it would look against a different backdrop.

You can photo it over at my shack (situated between Spur Road and Constitution Hill) come in via The Mall (much less congested) :p.

How long did it take to achieve a finish like that?

Looks great, can't help thinking how much better it would look against a different backdrop.

You can photo it over at my shack (situated between Spur Road and Constitution Hill) come in via The Mall (much less congested) :p.

How long did it take to achieve a finish like that?

Not long tbh, It always gets a wash after use if its dirty, Or a Detail spray depending how bad it is, It hadn't had a polish for quite a while last treatment was with a Zymol paint cleanse followed by there Carbon wax during the summer. A quick wash and machine polish followed by the Megs paste wax was done in a day. Sometimes i wash the car dry it and then sit it overnight before polishing to make sure any hanging water i've missed has dried. Its always garaged.

Yes not a great back ground but didn't want to drive it too far and risk getting it dirty lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom