My First Mercedes and my First Post

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Franco82

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI Sport
Hello All

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.

Purchased my first ever Mercedes yesterday, a Diamond White W212 E350 CDI (265).

Options wise, the car has Diamond White Pearl Paint, Memory Pack, Full Leather, Speed Limit Assistant amongst others.

I have had various other German cars in the past but they have almost always worn the blue propeller, E46 M3, E60 M5 etc..

I am only 2 days into ownership, but I already love the car. Quite an incredible blend of performance and fuel economy, and the torque is quite astonishing.

I would say it's easily as quick as my old Jaguar X308 XJR 4.0 Litre Supercharged V8, and that had 370bhp! How things have moved on! And that old bus used to do 14mpg not 42!

Here's a few snaps, sorry for the poor quality.

I am sure I will be calling on your knowledge to help me get the car looking just how I want it to.

Thanks in advance all.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 91
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 76
  • FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 86
Good for you... looks marvellous.

The memory pack is a must really.... I don't know why anyone wouldn't get it (well aside from the fact they didn't have any money left!). Then again I didn't get the Air Scarf on mine, and everyone says "Why didn't you get the Air Scarf, it's only £350!".

Welcome Franco82 car looks stunning the roof and body complement each other, i see you are planning to change your wheels.

Welcome Franco82 car looks stunning the roof and body complement each other, i see you are planning to change your wheels.

Hi Rosso

Yes the 19 inch Double 7 spoke wheels from Mercedes are what I love!

Hope I can find some!

Thanks for your kind words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely spec, congrats on the new car:thumb:

Hello All

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum.

Purchased my first ever Mercedes yesterday, a Diamond White W212 E350 CDI (265).

Options wise, the car has Diamond White Pearl Paint, Memory Pack, Full Leather, Speed Limit Assistant amongst others.

I have had various other German cars in the past but they have almost always worn the blue propeller, E46 M3, E60 M5 etc..

I am only 2 days into ownership, but I already love the car. Quite an incredible blend of performance and fuel economy, and the torque is quite astonishing.

I would say it's easily as quick as my old Jaguar X308 XJR 4.0 Litre Supercharged V8, and that had 370bhp! How things have moved on! And that old bus used to do 14mpg not 42!

Here's a few snaps, sorry for the poor quality.

I am sure I will be calling on your knowledge to help me get the car looking just how I want it to.

Thanks in advance all.

Hello and welcome to you. Looks well in white.

Gorgeous car :) welcome to the forum

Welcome. A fine choice of car....not bias at all, owning the same car in black! A little shifty aren't they? How diesels have improved, and even pretty quiet when pushed. Enjoy

Guess you must have had a double first post mate.......so this is my ''second'' welcome! :D

You will find this forum so incredibly helpful. I've already had help understanding skinny spare tyres, what was causing my roof not to go down and many other things I've searched the forums for.

As a non-petrol head who just happens to have a silly coloured little old roadster, it would be presumptuous of me to welcome you, but I can say you're in for a good ride on this site.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here and find it useful and friendly.

I had an E350 for 5 yrs and 130k miles. Loved every minute of it, it was great car.
Enjoy.

Of the Merc diesels, the current 3.0 litre V6 is one of the smoothest on the market. My mechanic drives a Jag 3.0 litre diesel and he reckons mine is smoother than his.

The Pano roof is worth its weight in gold because there is nothing like letting the sky in to your car.

As for memory seats, I think they are a 'must'.

Nice find.

Makes my palladium silver version look dull

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Nice looking car, my E Class coupe was my first venture into the world of Mercedes, really enjoying it.

Welcome

My first post here was in 2004 when I bought my first merc, cl class 2003, the I bought a 2007 and kept for 8 yrs and now bought brand new gle/amg line - posters have been very helpful here and thanks for the pics
Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom