My late & low mileage E55 - putting out some feelers...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cobra7

Car
M5
Regretfully, an imminent property purchase may just force me to sell my black beauty so I'm initially seeing if any forum members may be interested? I've owned her for a year, during this time I have spent a sizeable sum sorting out a few issues, some cosmetic and then some mechanical, new steering rack and column being one recent 'expensive' example.

She now wants for nothing, service not due until mid 2017, MOT June 2017.

Bodywork and wheels are very good for age – I had planned to have the leather all refreshed (drivers bolster showing usual signs of wear) and then the tints replaced (fronts are both scratched) but haven’t got around to either.

New MSP4’s fitted back in May.

She is well loaded up with comand/panoramic roof/keyless etc.

05 Plate with Low Miles at 68,643 – my daily drive so will be increasing but not hugely.

For more details / pics then please pm me but only if you are genuinely interested.

Is by far the most enjoyable and rewarding car I have ever owned, so will be absolutely gutted to see her go but new house will of course have to come first. (never thought I’d hear myself say that!!)

Being standard car, with low miles, nice colour (Obsidian Black), decent options and now mechanically wanting for nothing but with couple of cosmetic bits to sort out, I’m thinking £12,500 ovno:dk:
Cheers, Ade

A bit more info...

4 former keepers
Previous keeper purchased from Carlians in East Horsley in Oct 2011, mileage then was 55k
Complete service book plus MOT's etc in file
Work I've done in past year - new steering column and rack 1.6k / new MPS4's all round in May / service in April including rear brake discs and pads (fronts were replaced at 60k by previous owner plus major service same year, so plugs etc)

Forgot to mention, she also includes: -

HK system
front & rear climate
Viseeo MB4 Bluetooth, works brilliantly

some quick pics...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 136
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 138
Ok, just about to place a deposit on a car so will now be looking to find a good home for my E55 - mileage is now 75k and only recently noticed that it also has folding rear seats! (rare option for saloon and has come in very handy when visiting the local Ikea!!)

Looking for a quick sale so £10,000, no silly offers as this really is a steal when looking around, especially considering high spec, mileage and overall condition. And it's not silver! (few bits still not sorted but to make it perfect are front lower bumper has a split in the centre / usual scratches commensurate to age, worn drivers bolster and, if it was me, remove front tints as surface scratches present)

Forget the new house bit above, we're now in for a year and refurbishment is going well - I've now managed to convince the wife that I'm due a change:rolleyes:

Interested? do call / text me 07885 906978. Cheers, Ade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom