My latest addition!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EDZ649

MB Enthusiast
Car
W210 E55 AMG
Well I know I've just sold the E55 and I'm always on the lookout for a new project :D so here it is, a 1998 E430 Elegance, fully loaded except sunroof, heated leather, climate etc, 130K miles with near on full service history, no MOT or Tax, been off the road for about three months.

Hardly any rust either!

Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures, not taken by me!

E430001.jpg

E430003.jpg

E430002.jpg

E430005.jpg

Love the beige interior:eek:

Sunroof is irellevant i hardly ever use mine and if i do its just to exercise it.

Heated seats is by far the most important thing followed by air con does it work?

Are you going to badge it E200?

Whats it drive like?

Lynall

Last edited:
Love the beige interior:eek:

Whats it drive like?

Lynall

Haven't got a clue, bought it blind! :D It's being collected and delivered to me on Tuesday next week.

Aircon works fine, just had a new rad fitted and re-gas.

Might just de-badge it altogether.

Last edited:
Look like you are becoming a mercedes dealer,lol

Get some 18 inch AMGs for it ;)

So why did you sell a w210 E55 and buy a w210 E430 which you intend to fit 18" AMG alloys to?

So why did you sell a w210 E55 and buy a w210 E430 which you intend to fit 18" AMG alloys to?

That's a good question :D I actually had no intention of buying another 210, let alone a V8, however this one came up last night, was going to be broken :eek: and I managed to get it for an absolute song, it was too good an opportunity to miss out on.

That's a good question :D I actually had no intention of buying another 210, let alone a V8, however this one came up last night, was going to be broken :eek: and I managed to get it for an absolute song, it was too good an opportunity to miss out on.
After saying that,things start to make sense :).What`s the song than?

Was this the car mentioned in a post somewhere where the owner couldn't afford to MOT it and was looking for suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom