My List Of AMG's That I Intend To Own In 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

I've put the C43 up for sale to kick start my attempt at owning as many AMG's as possible next year which are;

W203 C32

W203 C55 and/or W208 CLK55 and/or W210 E55 and/or W163 ML55

W211 E55K and/or W219 CLS55k

I'll try and squeeze in a '63 of some variety, but I might be pushing it a bit, time wise...

All donations to help me in my quest are gratefully accepted...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
You can pass each of them on to me as it will help you make space for the next one. See how considerate I am lee.

You can pass each of them on to me as it will help you make space for the next one. See how considerate I am lee.

No probs Harry, you can come and pick the C43 up whenever you're ready. :D

The boy is mad. Mad, I tell you ...

Steve we re going to pick up a C43 tomorrow.

No probs Harry, you can come and pick the C43 up whenever you're ready. :D
I'll get the old fart LTD to waft us down in the Sclass

So that's January taken care of.

Rest of the year looking pretty empty. :)

I'm much better than I used to be..

My Smart has to go back on March 28th!! Yay!!

My next car discovery process will start in Feb in time to have something for my birthday in early March :)

I've put the C43 up for sale to kick start my attempt at owning as many AMG's as possible next year which are;

W203 C32

W203 C55 and/or W208 CLK55 and/or W210 E55 and/or W163 ML55

W211 E55K and/or W219 CLS55k

I'll try and squeeze in a '63 of some variety, but I might be pushing it a bit, time wise...

All donations to help me in my quest are gratefully accepted...:D
Wow thats some list lee-seeing as it's still the season of good will i'll help you on your way..................got some fake AMG badges you can have:D

On a serious note Lee,if you keep each one for a couple of months you could possibly make money on them over a year & not spend any money on servicing/maintenance if your lucky-sounds like a plan to me:)

On a serious note Lee,if you keep each one for a couple of months you could possibly make money on them over a year & not spend any money on servicing/maintenance if your lucky-sounds like a plan to me:)

I don't envisage it costing me too much in depreciation, but if I need to maintain them during my ownership then it's not a problem.

I've got a funny feeling that I'll get to either W211 or W219 '55 and I won't be able to move on from them.

It would be nice to be sat in a CLS 55 this time next year having owned 2/3/4 or 5 different AMG's.

Having recently sat in and piloted Sean's CLS - I would say you are spot on there Lee. All the best with youR plans and life in general.

CHEERS

sounds like its going to be a lot of fun. Are you planning to do a write up for each one lee? It would be good hear your thoughts on each of them.

I've got a funny feeling that I'll get to either W211 or W219 '55 and I won't be able to move on from them.

It would be nice to be sat in a CLS 55 this time next year having owned 2/3/4 or 5 different AMG's.

That would be my approach Lee. I'd do an Alps to either of the above and make a keeper to be proud of (subject to having an appropriate car for SWMBO, of course).

Happy New Year.

ps - spam links have developed in this thread at #1.

cls-1.jpg

Last edited:
I think you should keep 'em all and pick up where Jay and Talbir stop with their collections! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom