My Marriage Proposal vids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
Gents/Ladies...

hope you are all well.

Here are some vids edited up of my proposal..

First vid is the 2 day build up to it and the Second vid is the proposal and aftermath...

enjoy...

[YOUTUBE]7q4NyRdROH4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]f5BASeL18k0[/YOUTUBE]

OMG. I so hope you haven't written your will and advised them to vid your funeral for all to see.

Cute wife:bannana:

Hey Boss....

Both your location and car are listed as "Private" yet you allow us to see your proposal?

Can't wait for the consummation vid:thumb:

Just remember............... When a man is single he's incomplete. When he's married, he's finished!

Last edited:
i was expecting you to jump out with the cabrio at the end with sale contact details.

Only joking!

Congratulations!

You cruel people ! :) Leave the man alone ! I remember the day i proposed:D

Hey Boss....

Both your location and car are listed as "Private" yet you allow us to see your proposal?

The two are not related.

I live in the UK.. this was my proposal to my partner out in Western Australia whilst we were on holiday from 16th December 2009 - 9th January 2010.

Not wife yet, there still might be time to make a better offer. Perhaps you have a cleaner W124 convertible which may tempt her away...

haha, afraid i cant do that ...im married as well , so no :) I love wife way too much and she makes me happy. :)

The two are not related.

I live in the UK.. this was my proposal to my partner out in Western Australia whilst we were on holiday from 16th December 2009 - 9th January 2010.

Whens the wedding ? Can i come ? Oh, i love it so much ....drunk women :)), loud music :D

Hey Boss....

Just remember............... When a man is single he's incomplete. When he's married, he's finished!

Do i look finished ot what !? :doh:

The two are not related.

Oh I see. What a great place for a winter holiday.

Many congratulations.

I've been with my partner for over 20 years now and never quite got around to proposing! Hope she doesn't see this:eek:

Whens the wedding ? Can i come ? Oh, i love it so much ....drunk women :)), loud music :D

Wedding might be some time next year... there are various ceremonies that will occur in the coming months...

private household blessings.. 7th Feb..
engagement.. some time in then next 5 months..
Dandia Rasss... Mendi... etc etc... some time next year
Civil Ceremony.. some time next year
Hindu Ceremony.. some time next year..
Reception.. some time next year..

better start saving now lol

Oh I see. What a great place for a winter holiday.

Many congratulations.

I've been with my partner for over 20 years now and never quite got around to proposing! Hope she doesn't see this:eek:

Thank you...

yeah hope she is not on mbclub.. might cause some tension lol

Wedding might be some time next year... there are various ceremonies that will occur in the coming months...

private household blessings.. 7th Feb..
engagement.. some time in then next 5 months..
Dandia Rasss... Mendi... etc etc... some time next year
Civil Ceremony.. some time next year
Hindu Ceremony.. some time next year..
Reception.. some time next year..

better start saving now lol

Funny, I always thought that if your proposal was accepted then you were engaged.!:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom