My mate Dave got caught speeding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
deleted

Still not heard anything back!! How long should it take for them to get back to me once I’ve admitted responsibility?

Still not heard anything back!! How long should it take for them to get back to me once I’ve admitted responsibility?
Still nothing?

If he has, I've got first dibs on his S55. :banana:
Damn. I guess make the best out of every situation LOL. Can I borrow it some weekends ? Cheers mate

Oh go on then. Cause you're such a nice guy. Your lovely CLK will do me just fine.

Still nothing!!

What happened hate it when you read a thread and then two weeks on and no update,too late now but I used the A14 alot awhile back and you have to be careful of the slips between Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds the old bill park at the top and catch you as you drive past,there is one where the slips are identical either side of the road and both are masked by trees,I have seen a cop car at the top of both slips at the same time so you get the mix up of drivers flashing each other to warn about the trap and then getting caught,I must admit I have not seen a camera van for ages,but as I always drive below the speed limit lol.

What happened hate it when you read a thread and then two weeks on and no update,too late now but I used the A14 alot awhile back and you have to be careful of the slips between Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds the old bill park at the top and catch you as you drive past,there is one where the slips are identical either side of the road and both are masked by trees,I have seen a cop car at the top of both slips at the same time so you get the mix up of drivers flashing each other to warn about the trap and then getting caught,I must admit I have not seen a camera van for ages,but as I always drive below the speed limit lol.

I got caught on the a14 at bury 10 years ago!!! Still not had anything back, could be 6 months!!!

Bad luck,I see from the posts that I am too late to collar the S55 ,you can always depend on the guys on here to help you out,and all this when it seems half of the static cameras are not working,so it can take 6 months,before it goes before a court,nothing like keeping you waiting,I hope you get a good result.

Bad luck,I see from the posts that I am too late to collar the S55 ,you can always depend on the guys on here to help you out,and all this when it seems half of the static cameras are not working,so it can take 6 months,before it goes before a court,nothing like keeping you waiting,I hope you get a good result.
He was caught by a ****er in a mobile van

Btw Ant has first dibs on 'looking after' the S55 ;)

edit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom