My new car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m2287

MB Enthusiast
Car
E63 AMG
76F44EE0-36D0-4ABF-A82E-E9D73B9E64D5

Here is a sneak peak of my new car, a Bentley Continental GT finished in black with porcelain leather interior.

Just about to leave and pick it up and I’m literally like a kid at Christmas!!! I think I had around 2 hours sleep!

76F44EE0-36D0-4ABF-A82E-E9D73B9E64D5

Here is a sneak peak of my new car, a Bentley Continental GT finished in black with porcelain leather interior.

Just about to leave and pick it up and I’m literally like a kid at Christmas!!! I think I had around 2 hours sleep!

That is nice! Want one now too. You don't see any with that colour combo. No wonder you're excited. You can now officially be snobby and elitist and look down on those who don't have a Bentley. :)

That is nice! Want one now too. You don't see any with that colour combo. No wonder you're excited. You can now officially be snobby and elitist and look down on those who don't have a Bentley. :)

Thanks mate, yes I have looked at a few and when the wife’s first comment after 30seconds of seeing it were “I really like this one” the deal was done!!!

Thanks mate, yes I have looked at a few and when the wife’s first comment after 30seconds of seeing it were “I really like this one” the deal was done!!!
Nice one, are you going to change the wheels :D

Nice one, are you going to change the wheels :D

If anything I’ll paint the centres gun metal grey, might lower it very slightly and black out the chrome strips but I’m in no rush to mod yet! One mod I will definitely do is upgrade the key housing to the newer style.

Congratulations, beautiful car with a lovely colour combo! :)

Saw it in the flesh this afternoon, must admit never really seen the appeal of these until today. Aidan has gotten me looking at the classifieds for one of my own now :)

Nothing stock about that exhaust note also, I think I could hear you for the entire trip around to your folks :)

It's the interior that makes the difference with Bentley, they are such a nice place to be.

It's like sitting in a very well uphosltered Gentleman's club and is one of the things that's missing entirely from Mercedes when you look at their £100K+ vehicles.

If anything I’ll paint the centres gun metal grey, might lower it very slightly and black out the chrome strips but I’m in no rush to mod yet! One mod I will definitely do is upgrade the key housing to the newer style.

Other Bentley owners won't talk to you :p PS. Best owners club IN THE WORLD ! Mostly old money and great folk.

Lovely car... Congrats!! Allot of car for the money... Always fancied a GTC.... The W12 scares me though as its engine out for a simple alternator swap.. Indi servicing will keep the bills down though and they sound gorgeous and waft along....

Lovely car... Congrats!! Allot of car for the money... Always fancied a GTC.... The W12 scares me though as its engine out for a simple alternator swap.. Indi servicing will keep the bills down though and they sound gorgeous and waft along....

Yea it does scare me, to be honest I have everything crossed!!!

If the engine ever did have to come out it would be a case of replacing everything and putting it back in!

Great car- its a very similar colour combo to my CL. I looked at these before buying it, but was put off somewhat by the horrendous bills some owners were faced with. Made large MB bills pale into insignificance! Decided that a lot more research was required before taking the plunge. What are the main problems you have to look out for on these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom