My new carbon fiber steering wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eshka-E55

Car
E55 AMG, CLS63 AMG
Hey guys,
wanted to share with you the newest mod on my cls63. Bought this awesome carbon fiber steering wheel; man does it feel great!! let me know what you guys think
check them out on Instagram @noadvertisingonmbclub.co.uk/readtherules

Attachments

• steering 1.jpg
    steering 1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 252
  • steering 2.jpg
    steering 2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 280
Last edited by a moderator:
whitenemesis said:
Bit strong! Besides which I was always told, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all...

lol it's his first post he is clearly advertising the wheel.

Is that a bit of red insulation tape around the top of the wheel?

Centre marking, so you kno which way to turn when doing all those spins and drifts, rally style... :cool:

Its embedded into the carbon fiber. I think the company has ones without it as well. This just gave the car a more aggressive feeling. Brabus paddle shifters are enroute too

Is this off the institute

Avoid the Institute...they messed me around for around 6 weeks and came up with 2 damaged wheels in the end a waste of time

Centre marking, so you kno which way to turn when doing all those spins and drifts, rally style... :cool:

So the logo badge and the flat bottom aren't needed then?

Seriously though, is it made from Carbon fibre, or just wrapped?

Eshka-E55 said:
Hey guys, wanted to share with you the newest mod on my cls63. Bought this awesome carbon fiber steering wheel; man does it feel great!! let me know what you guys think check them out on Instagram @noadvertisingonmbclub.co.uk/readtherules
looks really good mate. Who's the supplier ?

C'mon now, every Tom, **** and Harry has a logo badge on his s'wheel. You gotta have the red tape, top centre :cool:

You gotta have the red tape, top centre :cool:

Does it have to be off-centred ever so slightly? :doh:

Always thought these look really odd - if one can't figure out where the top of the steering wheels is, one shouldn't be driving :dk:

Real carbon fiber. No wrap here. Ill take a close up picture later and post it up. Ill be removing the wheel for the paddle shifter upgrade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom