My New W209 CLK - Large Modding Project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can't believe I missed this! !

I would have given you 5k!

Hi folks !

Sometimes life make things happen for you ^^
Just to share with you a few pics' of my brand new (almost ;-) CLK after a car accident downtown in the south of France. A guy driving a van did not realized we were all stopped... he hit me first and pushed a total of 4 cars ! ! !
So I obviously could not replace both bumpers without an upgrade !

zqrub.jpg

vytlro.jpg

I'm sure some won't like the color... actually I'm kind of bored with white, light grey and black. Was look for an electric blue or a red one, but I found with one about 3 years ago and I'm quite happy about it !

Hi folks !

Sometimes life make things happen for you ^^
Just to share with you a few pics' of my brand new (almost ;-) CLK after a car accident downtown in the south of France. A guy driving a van did not realized we were all stopped... he hit me first and pushed a total of 4 cars ! ! !
So I obviously could not replace both bumpers without an upgrade !

zqrub.jpg

vytlro.jpg

I'm sure some won't like the color... actually I'm kind of bored with white, light grey and black. Was look for an electric blue or a red one, but I found with one about 3 years ago and I'm quite happy about it !

That's actually quite nice, like the colour - as you say it's different from the usual silver & black.

Superb thread, thank you very much for sharing all your efforts and passing on info to others.
Want to get modding my CLK now lol

Just spent the last half an hour reading this thread. Great job dude. the rear quad exhaust looks awesome.

If there is anyone in the Midlands who can do this for me, let me know...ill be there in a shot!

Get rid of that AMG badge though lol.

Superb cars, a credit to their owners time and devotion to the MB name

Read this with great interest - very nice mods - super car

It's what motivated me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom